Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Soooo...F1? Hmm....who races in that? Would that be Helio Castroneves? Or Danica Patrick maybe?

Either way, NASCAR is better.
Oi, European single seater racing (and to a lesser extent the BTCC) pisses all over anything the Americans have, especially Nascar.

NASCAR, is that the one where the Americans just drive around in circles all day, oh wait, all american racing is like that:p

The Americans used to have CART, which on a regular basis turned left AND right, and there was much rejoicing. Sadly it went tits up and all we have now is the IRL which only doesn't drive round and round in circles with great reluctance.

Also, where the hell are the rest of the WW'ers? Want to get this started

I can't promise a whole lot of activity, which is why I initially avoided signing up.

But if you still have three whole spots open, I guess I'll just have to join in anyway.

IN

You sissies with your cars. I can win this race on foot!

If we haven't had any more signups before about 10pm tonight, I'll PM some players who haven't signed up but usually play, then if we still don't have enough, I'll start it with 15 players with the first deadline tomorrow night

Why don't you just pm them now? It doesn't look as if anybody else will play unless you tell them to

EDIT: Only one more space now so we may as well wait

Last edited:
Why is this taking so long?

If you ever want to win a race you need to learn patience. Wait till the precise moment to make your move and overtake your opponent, if you rush it, you'll only overtake yourself.

Not in my case, I'm an Ulster Athletics champion (some people tried to rain on my parade by saying ''oh, nobody else actually turned up for the race'' which somehow devalues it in their opinion)

(some people tried to rain on my parade by saying ''oh, nobody else actually turned up for the race'' which somehow devalues it in their opinion)

I actually managed to win a kart championship once because no-one showed up for the final race of the season except me so they gave me the winners points by default and that was enough to come first :rofl:

Edit: And I'll PM The Arch Mede, and see if he's willing to jump in so we can get started tonight, if he is, I'll move the deadline back a tad

Excellent! We're full. I'll sort out roles and PM those neccessary If you do not receive a PM, you are a villager