Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And Hax, Schumacer is still hanging around F1, so I've let you have him, but it was a tough decision ;)

Sub him with a dodgy test driver!

What's he like this Luca? ... Bad? ... Oh ... Er.

The driver does make more of a difference now. Its not like when Williams kept changing drivers after they won a championship to demonstrate that the car was what was important. A drvier that is not up to the standard takes even a relatively good car straight to the back of the grid.

Sub him with a dodgy test driver!

What's he like this Luca? ... Bad? ... Oh ... Er.

The driver does make more of a difference now. Its not like when Williams kept changing drivers after they won a championship to demonstrate that the car was what was important. A drvier that is not up to the standard takes even a relatively good car straight to the back of the grid.

Dodgy Test Driver? Good lord sir, wash your mouth out with soap! I happen to be quite the fan of Mr Badoer, as I also frequent the F1rejects site :D (So undoubtadly, he'll show up somewhere throughout this game)

And I'd argue the car makes more difference now, as because all the cars are so close together and so well developed, people such as Alguerwhatever, and Grrrjjjjnnnn can come in with no testing and not be embarrassinging slow. Even Badoer was within 2 seconds at Spa, and thats a long lap.

I miss the days when the grid was covered by 4-5 seconds, and I wish I'd been around for when it was covered by up to 10! Being able to slice through the backmarkers was another skill a front running driver needed, and it was always good to cheer on the minnows.

n

Are you making some rather odd point, or is this just a temporary inability to type, and you are in fact IN?
Yes.

Soooo...F1? Hmm....who races in that? Would that be Helio Castroneves? Or Danica Patrick maybe?

Either way, NASCAR is better.
See: Einstein.

I would like to announce my candidacy for next GM of Werewolf Lite. the_hdk has graciously approached me in seeking the spot after mine as GM.

Soooo...F1? Hmm....who races in that? Would that be Helio Castroneves? Or Danica Patrick maybe?

Either way, NASCAR is better.
NASCAR, is that the one where the Americans just drive around in circles all day, oh wait, all american racing is like that:p