Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sonofabitch

VOTE LORD STRANGE

I mean really, I understand random, but when people are trying to make "arguments" about how someone could be suspicious on day 1, and they VERY quickly bandwagon a guy, then that just smells like a stupid wolf plot.

Sonofabitch

VOTE LORD STRANGE

I mean really, I understand random, but when people are trying to make "arguments" about how someone could be suspicious on day 1, and they VERY quickly bandwagon a guy, then that just smells like a stupid wolf plot.
Because wolves often get together to bandwagon one person on day one. :rolleyes:

Because wolves often get together to bandwagon one person on day one. :rolleyes:

Well you did it, and you're always a wolf right?

Well you did it, and you're always a wolf right?
I did it when a packmate was acting as the fake seer, and we had a villager out a villager as a wolf on day 3. Not on day one. Wolfs would never expose themselves so much.

Hdk [1] - Pb [74]
Split [1] - Sli [98]
Hebe [1] - Hax [107]
Jest [1] - Yoshi [93]
Hax [1] - Hdk [95]
Yoshi [3] - Ls [85] Euro [82] Jer [75]
Ls [2] - Joeb [102] Jamie [99]
Marty [2] - Split [94] Ok [87]
Joeb [1] - Jest [92]
Jer [1] - Nau [86]
Euro [1] - Capi [83]
None [2] - Hebe Marty

Final Votecount
OrangeYoshi (3) - Jerard, EUROO7, Lord Strange
Lord Strange (2) - Jamie550, joebthegreat
marty99 (2) - okyriosy, THE_SPLIT
EUROO7 (1) - Capibara
Jerard (1) - Nautiliu
joebthegreat (1) - Jester180
Jester180 (1) - OrangeYoshi
Hax (1) - the_hdk
The_Split (1) - Slinky
hebelecan (1) - hax
the_hdk (1) - punkbob

Update to follow shortly

Day 1
240px-Jaime_Alguersuari.jpg
It's day 1, and early suspicion falls on Jaime Alguersuari, mainly for being very young, and wearing a silly hat. So you decide he needs hauling off for psychic evaluation. He goes quietly, as he knows that the evaluation will clear him, and he'll hopefully be back in time for the race.

Night 1
A9816D3DC1E0D3B5FF1682D4FA5B4.jpg

Shortly after this, you receive a phonecall. It appears that not all the drivers made it to the circuit, Rubens Barrichello having crashed heavily while on his way in, and ending up badly injured. Foul play seems to be involved.

You lynch OrangeYoshi the Villager
The wolves hunt Capibara the Villager

???

Deadline already :confused:

:wacko:

Note to self: Read

I need to learn to read also. With a name like Jaime Alguersuari I really thought you were lynched :p

I haven't been subbed have I?
Vote Lord Strange, same reason as Jamie, we can't let him use his method as an excuse for bandwagoing, as an active player he could have waited until OY posted, its probably just a coincidence but...

I haven't been subbed have I?

No, due to my erratic deadlining, no-one got subbed the first night, by tonight, everyone's had a full day to notice stuff is going on, so from tonight missed votes results in a subbing

10 Hours and 40 Minutes to Next Deadline

At this rate the game will be over by tomorrow... :wacko:

VOTE WALRUS because of his short deadlines!

UNVOTE WALRUS

VOTE JESTER180 because I can!

Final Votecount
OrangeYoshi (3) - Jerard, EUROO7, Lord Strange
Lord Strange (2) - Jamie550, joebthegreat
marty99 (2) - okyriosy, THE_SPLIT
EUROO7 (1) - Capibara
Jerard (1) - Nautiliu
joebthegreat (1) - Jester180
Jester180 (1) - OrangeYoshi
Hax (1) - the_hdk
The_Split (1) - Slinky
hebelecan (1) - hax
the_hdk (1) - punkbob

Update to follow shortly

"...and HERE COMES DAMON HILL IN THE WILLIAMS!!!!.....this car is absolutely unique!....except for the one behind it....which is exactly the same..."