Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@EURO: If you're going to do one of your "switcheroos" will you at least TRY to put an argument behind why the person is suspicious? Your switcheroos always cause confusion anyway, confusion that kills villagers.

I just want to kill you. No other real reason. *shrug*

Day 3 - Final Votecount​

nautilu (5) - joebthegreat, Slinky, Lord Strange, the_hdk, okyriosy
okyriosy (3) - marty99, The_Split, jester180
EUROO7 (2) - Nautilu, Don Qvixote
joebthegreat (1) - EUROO7
punkbob (1) - The Arch Mede
Don Quixote (1) - punkbob

Update to follow shortly

Day 3
It is now Day 3 of the meeting, and Robert Kubica is acting rather strangely, he seems to be disorientated, and lost

f1-robert%20kubica

Where is car?

Sadly, your fears were unfounded - he'd merely put vodka on his cereal that morning instead of milk

Night 3
That evening, you hear some excellent news! Apparantly, Sebastian Vettel had merely slipped and banged his head the night before, no foul play involved. However, 20 minutes later, you recieve another phonecall - sadly, on his way back to the circuit after having been given a clean bill of health, he gets into an argument with a horse salesman over who had the right of way
CarHorse.jpg

You lynch Nautilu the Villager
The wolves hunt the_hdk the Villager

Hey, take it up with the wolves after the game, I'm not the one murdering you ;)
Edit: And is being killed 2 nights in a row a record?

wasn't meant at you but the wolfs ;)
Kaffers!

And I haven't seen that happening before ,although I did see one player die 3 times in one game. IIRC it was Rysz :)

wasn't meant at you but the wolfs ;)
Kaffers!

And I haven't seen that happening before ,although I did see one player die 3 times in one game. IIRC it was Rysz :)
And Olaus, when he outed the seer. :p

"Coulthard is the only man who is holding a candle to Michael Schumacher, and that candle is under the Ferrari's rear wing, because Coulthard is now within half a second of Schumacher's Ferrari."

I thought there must be wolves among those voting for Nautilu. This makes it obvious which one to vote for.

Vote joebthegreat

Finally lets stop killing obvious villagers

Vote Joeb
How was nautilu an obvious villager?

Jester, is this a JL announcement?

Did I not tell you, joeb and pretty much everyone here that what happened was clear scapegoating... Euro C'mom you of all people should see this clearly. There are other perfectly viable candidates out there!
Like who?

Not for today, because it's a guaranteed bandwagon.

[thread=437610]
Werewolf LXXV: Werewolf Rules

Werewolves%20Escaping%20Over%20Fence.jpg

1. Assume nothing.
2. Never go against your gut.
3. Everyone is potentially under opposition control.
4. Don't look back; you are never completely alone.
5. Go with the flow, blend in.
6. Vary your pattern and stay within your cover.
7. Lull them into a sense of complacency.
8. Don't harass the opposition.
9. Pick the time and place for action.
10. Keep your options open.
[/thread]

I think Don Quxiote, Joeb and possibly Eur007(but he might just be playing obtuse) are wolves.

Vote Joeb.

I think Don Quxiote, Joeb and possibly Eur007(but he might just be playing obtuse) are wolves.

Vote Joeb.
Damn you... sir...