Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think people jumping on the EURO wagon today are more suspect than anyone who jumped on the Jamie wagon. A wolf thing to let someone make a faulty analasys and then jump on him the next day.

If we try to lynch everyone who tries to start a discussion about people then we're just trying to force a mindless village to form.

VOTE NAUTILU

Of course I will note EURO defended Lord Strange. I will also note marty went out of his way to defend a villager that was going to die, maybe because he knew Jamie was a goodie?
It was simply very clear from his reaction, i didn't know for sure, and by the way, I did relent towards the end, so I'm wondering why nobody has questioned me as I'm far from obviously a villager, it seems like a wolf thing to do, say you trust me implicitly and then turn on me later when I don't deliver, never mind joeb, you've just ensured that the wolves will hunt me tonight:(

As for people jumping on the EURO wagon, why didn't you say something yesterday if it was so darn obvious?, I'll forgive Don Quixote as its his first game and he could be forgiven for trying to lynch someone who lynched a goodie, but Nautilu should know better if hes a villager

Because I rather see the reaction of running up three people and see who blinks first and hopefully get a wolf. Do not worry I will be online at the deadline to break the tie if need be.....
This still doesn't answer the question of why okyriosy, but yes I agree, he does look suspicious, I think we should run him and Nau up, as the wolves as a single entity have been very hard to read thus far and I don't think we'll be able to get three candidates up there

How come you disappear for a few days, then the moment you get subbed out you return to completely spam out the thread:confused::p
Don't reply to him, it will only make him post more.

Is that why you're always here?

....oops
No, walrus, I'm here because I play the game.

Care to give us a votecount?

Vote Don Quixote,

Due to a GM mistake we know that he is a wolf(Hax can't sub back in, thus he had a special role), sorry but that is how it happens sometimes...

Vote Don Quixote,

Due to a GM mistake we know that he is a wolf(Hax can't sub back in, thus he had a special role), sorry but that is how it happens sometimes...
He said that?! :eek:

Day 3 - 2 Hours Remaining​

nautilu (4) - joebthegreat, Slinky, Lord Strange, the_hdk
okyriosy (3) - marty99, The_Split, jester180
EUROO7 (2) - Nautilu, Don Qvixote
joebthegreat (1) - EUROO7
punkbob (1) - The Arch Mede
Lord Strange (1) - okyriosy
Don Quixote (1) - punkbob

@punkbob - Hax's original character is technically still alive, so he can't sub back in as he was previously subbed out. Or at least, thats how I rule it.

Edit: Updated to include posts #216 and #217

Last edited:
Anyone want to try the switcharoo? Get the wolves off their comfort zone?

Unvote Split
Vote joeb

It was simply very clear from his reaction, i didn't know for sure, and by the way, I did relent towards the end, so I'm wondering why nobody has questioned me as I'm far from obviously a villager, it seems like a wolf thing to do, say you trust me implicitly and then turn on me later when I don't deliver, never mind joeb, you've just ensured that the wolves will hunt me tonight:(

Haven't we already had this discussion about over-analyzing everything? Why don't you calm down and let this game play out the way it plays out? You can analyze to figure out who might be a wolf, but there's no point worrying if in doing so you're going to get hunted, scanned, lynched, or molested by a travelling midget carnival.

If anything your overreaction makes you look more suspicious, but you always find some way to act suspicious, so whatever.

marty99 said:
How come you disappear for a few days, then the moment you get subbed out you return to completely spam out the thread

He didn't disappear for a few days. We had two deadlines in one 24 hour period and he was only online for the FIRST deadline. He probably came back the same time he usually does every day to find out there was another deadline that he had no physical capability of reaching.

That's why there should always be a 24 hour period OR GREATER inbetween deadlines. I'd be pissed off too.

@punkbob: the GM said hax can't sub back in because the person who subbed for hax is still playing and hax would know that person's role. Usually people who get subbed out for inactivity can't sub back in anyway so your argument is based on nothing that ever happens in games.

@EURO: If you're going to do one of your "switcheroos" will you at least TRY to put an argument behind why the person is suspicious? Your switcheroos always cause confusion anyway, confusion that kills villagers.