Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Slinky, You said the last three possible wolves were Don Q, The Arch Mede and Mr.G, which I already knew

And Mr.G How could you possibly think I was a wolf? If you agreed with me I would have killed the Arch Mede, but you left me no option when you went for me

@Slinky, You said the last three possible wolves were Don Q, The Arch Mede and Mr.G, which I already knew

And Mr.G How could you possibly think I was a wolf? If you agreed with me I would have killed the Arch Mede, but you left me no option when you went for me
Guess you missed it then, but Mr. G indeed left you little choice. He should have known you were a very improbable wolf.

Just for the record, I think two of the following three are wolves: The Arch Mede, Don Qvixote and Mr. G. Funny enough all three have been subbed this game, so there is less information about all three of them, than of any other player. My current guess is Don Qvixote and The Arch Mede.

You chanced your vote back and forth... But yes, this was a very bad game of mine. I guess it has to do with lack of time and the fact that I subbed in.

I changed my vote because when someone who is about to be lynched says that they are a villager, sometimes I believe them as I can't see why a wolf would do that if he was going to be lynched, it would only give them a reputation in later games, as people would know they had lied before, I'm not saying that lying is agaimst the spirit of the game, but if people knew somebody had done it before, they would be more likely not to trust them the next game

But I digress, the new game is up and I think we should end the discussion in this thread now