• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Capibara

Werewolf Huēyi Tlahtoāni
93 Badges
Mar 28, 2007
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Divine Wind
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
Werewolf Lite CXLV: Nahual

nahual-245x300.jpg

You are inhabitants of a small village in rural Mexico. You are proud heirs of your ancestors rituals and traditions. Maybe the Spaniards came, and imposed you a religion, a language, but deep down, you are still the same Aztec warriors than once ruled all the Valley of Mexico. Your life is peaceful and you don’t have to much to complain about, but one thing: the nahuales. These are sorcerers and witches, heirs of the old Aztec magic, they can shiftshape in whatever animal they wish, but they prefer the jaguar and the wolf. They kill your animals, and suck the blood out of you, bringing pain to the village. They live among you, but you don’t know who they are. Now, a group of brave villagers has decided to get rid of them. Will they be able to do it? Or will they die bloodless, while the nahuales take over.

RULES:
There will be 17 players, no more, no less. Roles will be handed out after #17 signs up.
The game will then proceed to a day deadline - i.e. you lot lynch some poor devil on the basis of suspicion, fear and a hint of metagaming.

The Roles
1x Village Shaman (Seer): He is the local magician, medic, and all sort of stuff. He practices white magic. He can scan one player each night and see whether they are a villager or a nahual
4x Nahuales (Werewolves): Sorcerers who can transform into animals. They kill a player each night.
12x Villagers: Ordinary townsfolk, they just want to kill the bloodsuckers to continue with their peaceful life.

(NOTE: Obviously, the players are encouraged to choose appropriate characters to play as, and to roleplay if they like. However, if a player does not choose a character, one will be selected for them at such time that something happens to them, usually something bad.)

Deadlines for votes are given by 4:00 pm GMT -5. (PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO YOUR OWN TIME ZONE IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FUTURE CONFUSION). A vote at 10:59 will count, whereas a vote at 11:00 will not. For future reference, this post has been made at 8:40 pm, so deadline would be in nineteen hours and twenty minutes.

Game starts with a day deadline.

Winning:
The Village Shaman and Villagers win by eliminating all of the Nahuales. The Nahuales win by achieving numerical parity with the other players, at which point they can reveal themselves and win in a straight fight.

Various rules:
§1. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§2a. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, unless substituting for a current player.
§2b. Players who have been subbed due to failure to participate may not sub for others
§3. You are responsible for keeping your private message inbox empty enough to receive private messages. You are yourself responsible for any messages missed due to your inbox being full.

§4a. Orders not delivered on time are IGNORED.
§4b. NOT VOTING means REPLACEMENT OR EVEN DEATH, IMMEDIATELY. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.
§4c. Invalid votes (like voting for the GM, voting for dead people etc.) are treated like no vote is made. The GM has the final say in all matters.

§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§6 Alliances which aren't based on your roles in the game between players are forbidden. These alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§7 Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text. For example.
VOTE X
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X, VOTE Y
Capital letters are optional. Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligble for subbing. Spelling errors are subject to oversight. In case of revoting without unvoting the original vote will be the counted vote.

Players

1. snoopdog
2. Jamie550
3. OrangeYoshi, the nahual, lynched on the first day
4. humancalculator, the villager, lynched on the second day
5. joebthegreat
6. Kaiser90 subbed by Don Qvixote
7. marty99, the villager, hunted on the second night
8. Mr.G
9. the_hdk
10. walrus, the nahual, lynched on the third day
11. THE_SPLIT
12. Nautilu
13. EUROO7, the villager, hunted on the third night
14. Jester180, the villager, lynched on the first day
15. Lord Strange
16. jerard
17. okyriosy

Subs

Last edited:
§7 Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, minimum font size 4. For example.
VOTE X
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X, VOTE Y
Capital letters are optional. Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligble for subbing. Spelling errors are subject to oversight. In case of revoting without unvoting the original vote will be the counted vote.

Is this some sort of strict rule on the size of your votes? If so, will you be enforcing it?

My RP will be Montezuma.

in!

IN

I will RP as the :p smiley :p

And I'd like to preemptively state that I want to host the next lite game when that time comes.

Is this some sort of strict rule on the size of your votes? If so, will you be enforcing it?

My RP will be Montezuma.

I should change that. As long as the vote is bolded, I will count it.

In as a descendant of Cortez, who has blended smoothly into the mexican culture, so he can disguise his true purpose...

In!

In

First Lite game for me, woop!
Don't worry about it, you'll get used to it, just do what I say, and you'll do fine!

In!

In!

Come on, people, two spots left. Fill them quickly so the game can start right away!