• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

okyriosy

ο κύριος ψ
65 Badges
Jul 7, 2008
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • 200k Club
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Victoria 2
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Pride of Nations
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Werewolf Lite CXLII: The Revolution

Black_Hawk_Down_Super64_over_Mogadishu_coast.jpg

The Setting

You and your faction are living in a small third world country. After years of planning, you and your commerades have led your people into a glorious revolution overthrowing the previous 'tyrant' in power (read: you staged a coup). You have now promised your people wealth, prosperity and to put an end to corruption.

Rules:

There shall be seventeen(17) players. Special Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up. Only Special Roles will get an PM.

The game will then proceed to a Night deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.
Each day, all players gather and decide to lynch one of the players - the person they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, the village will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. The villagers can try to lynch multiple people by creating a glorious, Lemeard-approved, TIE, and the werewolves can also decide not to hunt anyone at all at night. Beware of Crovaxian slips as well!

Winning:

The werewolves win if they manage to reach parity with the villagers.
The villagers and seer win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Player Roles:

12 X Regular Party Member. (Villager): You are a normal party member. Well as normal as you can get, since the country's lucrative oil buisenass works for your bank account.
4 X Traitors (Werewolf): They simply want more money and power. They are so rutheless so they won't hesitate to kill their own commerades!
1 X Μember of the secret police (Seer): A man of unquestionable loyalty, he may see each night if someone is a traitor or not.

The Deadline:

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS (21:00 GMT, 23:00 CEST)

A vote posted at 21:00pm will count. One posted at 21:01pm will NOT!
Voting Ends At Deadline Even If Game Moderator Is Not Present!​

Other Rules:
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, BOTH players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting or quoting of PMs from the GM is not allowed - real or forged.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROOO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROOO7, VOTE EUROOO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10 - There will be no subbing after day three. All no-voters will be than killed off.

Last edited:
Player List:

1) the_hdk

2) Teep as Major Teep, who managed to escape the country using a military tank. (Day 4)

3) Slinky as Lieutenant Slinky who was brutally shot while taking a walk. (Night 4)

4) Jester180

5) Llywelyn as the drunk Supreme Head of the Military.

6) THE_SPLIT

7) jonti-h as the head of the science department, who has been shot while trying to resist arrest. (Day 2)

8) Kathnar as Col. Kathnar, who has eaten poisoned seafood. (Night 2)

9) Capibara

10) Nautilu

11) dublish as the masked Doctor Dubish (aka V.), who was pushed over a balcony. (Night 3)

12) marty99

13) snoopdogg as rapstar snoop doggy dogg.

14) Lord Strange as Don Strange, who is been interrogated (rather harshly as it would seem) (Day 5)

15) OrangeYoshi as Julio Jimenez, Secretary of the Military, who has been dragged in front of an adobe wall and executed. (Day 3)

16) Raczynski as Mr. Pinochet, who has fallen from a 300 meter cliff. (Night 1)

17) Jensthemens as Colonel Jens, who died in a cantina, from a gas explosion (Night 5)

Last edited:
In.

In, and I promise not to be a sheep this time :eek:o

Of course I'm IN!

As Julio Jimenez, Secretary of the Military in this new regime!

Disclaimer: If Julio Jimenez is a real name, I'm sorry. I just sat here and made up Julio Jimenez all on my own.

Last edited:
vendetta_07.jpg

Revolution? Rarely do we revel in such a resplendent revelation of the rabble's resolve, the rousing ruin of reprehensible rulers reviled by resident radicals. The recent regicide revealed rank rot in the Republic, and our remedy must be relentless reformation of the remaining regulations, repeated until the rusty refuse of the retired rubric is unreservedly razed. Reconciliation is ridiculous. The revived realm requires a rupture with the ravages all too recently and routinely realized here, a revitalized representation of righteous and reputable rights.

Really, I am remiss with my rambling; a reprieve is requisite.

Readily I report my relationship with this recreation.

If you expect me to do this with all my posts, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Which means it has been a while since the fifth of november, hence the reminder ;)
....right....of course. :p

So you actually spent time thinking about your RP character?:eek:
Of course! I was going to play a Castro until I realised they are going to be dead soon, and so I thought of cool sounding spanish-ish sounding names, and I came up with Julio Jimenez.

How long do you think it took for me to come up with Anakin Solo?......well....actually not long after i realised the time frame the game was set in...but the point stands. :D