• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fresh meat................... :D

Thanks, I look forward to hunting/lynching you all soon. :D

Player list completely updated. :)

I start class soon and am in it all day, so roles will be sent out tonight. First deadline will be tomorrow, March 19th at 3:00pm PST. For those who have not chosen a role, you will be provided with one as well.

Looks like we have some new players, should be an interesting game.

Player list completely updated. :)
I protest, I am a proud citizen of Zamunda. I don't know this country called Africa. It is good however that my title is not listed since I am going to America incognito, but sssshhh don't tell anyone.

;)

The Deadline:

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS 3:00pm PST (20:00 GMT, 21:00 CET, 06:00pm EST, 04:00 China Standard)

so

I protest, I am a proud citizen of Zamunda. I don't know this country called Africa. It is good however that my title is not listed since I am going to America incognito, but sssshhh don't tell anyone.

;)

If you would prefer being listed as a Zamundan(?), I have no problem with it. Just let me know. Was just trying to be relatively consistent with all the characters. :)

This goes for anyone else, if you would like me to change how your character is listed or anything else, please just ask.

At what time will the deadline be in GMT?

Well, Pacific time is GMT -8. But with the Daylight Savings Time thing, I'm not sure. I believe 3:00pm is now 20:00GMT, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Relevant times are listed in the first post as well, but once again someone please correct me if anything is incorrect.

It is now 17.45 GMT +1. So naturally its now 16.45 GMT. Hope it clears it up somewhat.