Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you honestly think the vote will stay there for.... two days.

Srsly?

Edit: kinda touchy, there. Very quick defense, wouldn't be hiding anything, would ya?
Yes, I am hiding something.

Really Euro? "I will let AOK lead this time". Thats very nice. However, there is a problem...

In every instance of an active player saying something like that I can remember they always turned out to be wolves.

Bad wolfie. Bad.

UNVOTE Xarkan
VOTE Euro

Hey, I've got this job already in the big game, and every time I try to do this here I get lynched.

But go ahead, lynch an active player. You obviously know best.

EDIT: What am I doing? There's two days to the deadline. :p

Vote count...

Euro (2) - trespoe, AOK.11
jonti-h (1) - Lemeard
THE_SPLIT (1) - Orangeyoshi
Orangeyoshi (1) - Cymsdale

I will wait to see who else gets run up before changing. Not that much will change. Anyone being run up now knows it won't last two days, so no one will get desperate.

Except Euro.

What?

Edit: Wait, you can't vote for yourself? Since when was that not a valid vote?

I don't recall, but it is a rule I approve of.

When was the last time anyone read the Lite rules every game? They usually never change.

So you missed the rule that states "OrangeYoshi is always evil, even if he is the seer, or a villager" then. :confused:

Something kinky?

Really Euro? "I will let AOK lead this time". Thats very nice. However, there is a problem...

In every instance of an active player saying something like that I can remember they always turned out to be wolves.

Bad wolfie. Bad.

UNVOTE Xarkan
VOTE Euro

EURO is also always evil. Even a blessed seer GA EURO would be evil.

Hey, I've got this job already in the big game, and every time I try to do this here I get lynched.

But go ahead, lynch an active player. You obviously know best.

EDIT: What am I doing? There's two days to the deadline. :p

Touchy Muchy?

Vote Lemeard.

His Volvo is full of yoghurt.

This can only be decided by a duel to the death.

Hax, you are not in the game, please use colour in your posts.

This was random...

It was a DK2 reference. At random intervals trought the game, the announcer would inform you
"Your Dungeon is damp, install central heating"
"Your Dungeon is on an incline, angry creatures cannot play marbles"
"Your Dungeon is full of yoghurt"
"One of your imps does a great impression of you, he can even do the ears"

And some others.

Now, if anyone can tell me how to make DK2 work on WIndows 7, I will be eternally grateful. :eek:o

Also IRC needs moar Meardage