Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like to file a suit against a Mr. Orangeyoshi for improper use of English Spelling.

So I made a typo. Sue me. I was looking at your spelling of it.

Personally I'm glad you are out of the game, for more reasons than your rule breaking.

Relax Yosh.

When faced with such individuals, just thank the good Lord you were not born an idiot. There are obviously many who were not that lucky.

you guys can begin voting, you know that right?

You know you love me.

Unvote Yakman - Vote THE_SPLIT

I can't vote Yakman. He won't die. :(
but he can remind you to read the roles.

that was one infraction, OY. i will not tolerate another.

Vote Orangeyoshi

for not reading the rules.

When was the last time anyone read the Lite rules every game? They usually never change.

okay

Unvote Orangeyoshi

Vote Marty99

that sound you heard was Yakman's hair turning grey as he realizes what a few days of votes/unvotes w/ Euro and others will do to his records.......

Lets get two or three guys in a close race for the gallows. If we have to go on nothing then lets make something out of it.

VOTE Xarkan

What's this "Euro is going to mess the F$%# out of the VOTES?!!?!?!?!?!!!!1 LOLZ!!11!!!111!!111oneleven!11!?"

I'm just here to enjoy, AOK can lead this time. :p

What's this "Euro is going to mess the F$%# out of the VOTES?!!?!?!?!?!!!!1 LOLZ!!11!!!111!!111oneleven!11!?"

All the cool kids are doing it.

Change your vote.

EDIT: Damnit!

Do you honestly think the vote will stay there for.... two days.

Srsly?

Edit: kinda touchy, there. Very quick defense, wouldn't be hiding anything, would ya?