Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm shamelessly curious about what he did to get such a reaction.

He repeatedly revealed inside information after death despite being warned. He broke the rules in a fashion that was more blatant and more inexcusable than any other rule violation I have ever seen. I have broken the rules. I learned from it, admitted my mistake, and did everything I could to avoid breaking the rules ever again. He did not seem to care. That kind of rule breaking destroys games. Self policing is Werewolf tradition. At least a couple of first night kills are absolutely necessary.

Also, if this is your first game, welcome. Its always good to have new players. If its not, then I just have not played with you before. In that case, its nice to meet you. :)

Same goes for Xarkan. Its good to have you both.

I HAVE SENT THE ROLES. IF YOU DIDN'T GET A PM, THEN YOU ARE A PROUD MOHAMMEDAN WARRIOR ON JIHAD AGAINST THE LAMAS

THE FIRST DEADLINE IS 1100 EST JANUARY 25TH. That's something or other in GMT.

monday???? wtf 3 whole days????

uhh, yeah. He said there would be a delay concerning the first deadline in the last game when he said he could GM this next one.

It gives us a lot of time for vote switching. With Euro here, Yakman will be pulling out his hair to count and recount votes after three days.

Could you please refresh my memory and say what I did wrong?
:rofl:

And btw, you're not in this game, check the player list, and post in colour from now on

Ibn Battuta gazed over the marketplace of Kabul, in his many travels he had seen many of the finest cities in the world, the most exotic fruits from Espana and rich rugs from Persia, the sharpest curved scimitars from the hinterlands of Asia Minor and the smoothest ivory from Mali, yet in all his travels he had never seen such wonders, the wise men were performing magic in the square as part of a ceremony to protect against the threat of the Wereyaks, the odour of the incense and myrrh overpowering the natural senses of everyone around, he sank into a stupor, unaware of thought or feeling, his mind drifted into the dreamtime detaching from his body, and suddenly an overwhelming, irrepressible desire came over him, beyond normal human avarice or ambition, enclosing every last corner of his fading consciousness and eventually the only thing he knew was the urge, to go to the bathroom, yeah, it appears diarrhoea is a side-effect of eastern protective magic, good thing he used silk anyway, he heard that in Kabul reeds was the most common toiletry, and with his sensitive skin he was not looking forward to that

As OrangeYoshi said. Also, you insulted Chile.