Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so you listened to me and scanned euro? :)

edit: It was a gamble with jonti doh what made you do it?
Yep. At least none of the villagers I scanned got lynched. I can't do much about those effing wolves eating them. :(

Gut feeling. And he's such a good player that he can be of tremendous help if he turned out to be a villager.

Some GM Notes:

1 - Please read the rules. ALL THE RULES. Nautilu, especially.

2 - When you post three times on the same page that the GM has confirmed the time of the game in BOLDED SIZE 7 FONT, you can't use the excuse that you didn't know when the game time was when you fail to vote.

3 - Don't insult each other. It gets the forum shut down.

4 - On a lighter note,
The Most Dangerous Villager Award has several strong contenders:
-----
nautilu, for believing a wolf was actually the seer and then getting the seer lynched
-----
OrangeYoshi for getting himself auto-lynched
-----
jonti-h for claiming to know the names of the wolves, demanding their surrender, while having his vote on an innocent villager and supplying neither name and directly causing the death of the villager and the village itself

but the win goes to:

-----
marty99 for actually being contacted by the seer, correctly accusing a wolf and then erroneously accusing a villager, which not only outed one of the two members of the JL, but also led to the death of 2 more villagers and was probably the turning point of the game.

I was reading this and I was thinking... okay the village is finally getting its act together.... OH WTF?

5. One of the weirdest parts of the game were the last two days, when rysz apparently overly concerned that he would be outed as a wolf, voted for his packmates, which, ironically, delayed the outcome of the game.

Last edited:
Oh cock.

@Yakman, I couldn't just accuse the known wolf, then the wolves would know I was in contact with the seer, still, at least I got 3 right, I knew EURO was a wolf and I knew either Jamie or THE_SPLIT was a wolf too, but I choose Jamie550

you had to know that when you made your accusation that you'd be next in the Deadbook. When you made a random accusation, you hurt the village because instead of going after the real wolves, they went after an innocent.

And, btw, you were guaranteed to go into the Deadbook, because by the time you made your accusation, the wolves had already put a hunt order on you.

i mean, it was no Mr. G... but it was worthy of the award.

In fairness to me, I did name Banana boy as a varulv.
Trespoe was not a wolf, true, but he was a furry, so lupine did he look.
furries.gif

you had to know that when you made your accusation that you'd be next in the Deadbook. When you made a random accusation, you hurt the village because instead of going after the real wolves, they went after an innocent.

And, btw, you were guaranteed to go into the Deadbook, because by the time you made your accusation, the wolves had already put a hunt order on you.
Look, I outed a villager along with the wolf to see who would vote whom, and the wolves would almost certainly vote the villager Jamie, that would give the village more information to analyze when they realized Walrus was the wolf later on

And anyway, my accusation of Jamie550 was not random, all the evidence pointed to either him or THE_SPLIT being a wolf, and I wanted to find out which as that would tell me the role of two players

And yes, I did think I would be killed anyway, so therefore I had nothing to lose by making the outing
Yes, I did make some mistakes in this game, but some things I maintain were the right, or only, thing to do

One thing I am annoyed about was Orange Yoshi missing his vote and subsequent auto-lynch, that cost the village an entire day of parity, if he had lived, I wouldn't have had to make the announcement, and I think that really damaged the village's chances, which is why I think you should always sub players in Lite, not kill them, although its not your fault Yakman

i didn't have any subs lined up, and i'd already subbed two players.

what the hell? wheres that vid from?

I don't know, I found it on a forum, and pillaged it for an avatar on another forum.

I knew after Lemeard got lynched, it was all over. One of those voting Euro had to be a wolf, and I had no idea who. I had no defense, if I was JL, I would have voted me. Two wolves left, two votes on Lemeard, easy answer. EDIT: and also not knowing who was scanned and who wasn't didn't help, either.

from Day 1:

Rysz and Lemeard would not be packmates. When Yakman's votecount was there, Rysz voted Lemeard to tie him w/ AOK. Lemeard voted Xeno, to raise him above the others, instead of Split or AOK. Rysz switches to Xeno to keep AOK in the game. A possible packmate connection between Lemeard and Split could exist. Since I am a villager, Rysz most probably is also.

from Day 2:

Nautilu gets run up fast to four votes. hdk votes Xeno because he hates subs (that is a good reason?) post 185.
Jonti posts a picture of torpedoing subs, and while he doesn't vote Xeno, he seems to implicitly support it.
The votes are at Nautilu @ 4, Lemeard @ 3, Xeno @ 2. If I am right, and Nautilu and Lemeard are wolves, this would be bad, right?

Split votes Xeno (another connection for the Split/Lemeard pack), Cymsdale switches to Xeno, Nautilu switches, and finally Xarkan switches.

Looking at that, if I had to pick a pack right now, I would say Lemeard, Split, Nautilu and one of the following: Cymsdale, Euro, hdk, or jonti (as a last resort).

I would bet I got three of the pack in the above list.

Why did hdk not let anyone know his vote was wrong in Yakman's list day 1?

EDIT: I have jonti there for a throwaway vote day 1, and his "support" of Xeno getting axed. If he was a wolf, he wouldn't want to get his hands dirty.

I had two. ANd I thought the seer was among that list, also.

I should have stuck to my original list:
I had Nautilu/Walrus (one of them)
Euroo7/jonti (one of them)
Lemeard
Rysz/Split/hdk (one of them)

Lemeard was acting and voting strange, which put him on my wolfdar.

It came down to trust at the end. I thought Euro and Lemeard made good wolves, and I trusted Nautilu more than anyone else. A JL with him in it was believable.