Werewolf Lite CLVI: Doom of the WereYak, Part One: The North Pole, 1958

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Out. Wrapping up the big then going on an MMO-fest.

Ya know, if you have problems filling the roster, I'll do it. I can be active most of the time, just not near the deadline; I ain't waking up at 5:30 am unless I need to. I need my beauty sleep.

I would prefer if an active player takes the spot, but I'll do it if you need me.

Ditto. It's post-Christmas blues for everyone. ~_~

if the deadline is a problem i can move it back... 1000 EST?

I don't think it's the deadline that's the problem but the date. Christmas will be in the beginning days of this game, and people don't expect to be very active. I suggest maybe moving the start to Dec 26?

i was thinking of doing exactly that.

GAME START 0700 EST DECEMBER 26

if we have sufficient players and players do not object

i'll send out the roles when at that time if the roster is full

Go ahead and make mine an IN.

Edit: and about the deadline, moving it back would be nice to me, but there would be other players and yourself to think about. Keep it where you (the GM) is most comfortable.

i was thinking of doing exactly that.

GAME START 0700 EST DECEMBER 26

if we have sufficient players and players do not object

As much as I like the gesture, I won't be home until the 29th. So I'm still out.

But I'll be glad to read up when I get back :D

There was some weird business with cookies going on, don't ask.

gj_cookiemonster.jpg

In, or sub if no room

He's the last person to signup. Let's go.

Vote Lord Strange using his school of thought.

Okay, it may not count, but I couldn't resist seeing he was the last person in the thread.

Considering the holiday season, I have made the following decision.

Although the roster is currently full, roles will not be sent out until ~0700 EST on the 26th of December

Merry Christmas!

Bad-Santa-funny-graphic.jpg