• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This might be my favorite WW game I’ve played due to Jam’s role play alone.

I salute you!

I still don’t get what Jam was thinking.

I have to say. I have been consider a little bit cold towards my pack mates for throwing them under the bus.
I even recall a game where I accidentally made a tie with one pack mate and a villa and making that move made me win the game.
But if Jam a wolf, DAMN he has surpass me by far, or anyone.

I have to say. If we had more info. I would be a little bit tempted on keeping jam alive just to see what he does and for the lol.

I would very much like to play again with jam again that said.

VOTE JAM

Of course we didn’t buy it.
Still, GG.

The hack GM claims were a desperate attempt to save myself, but nobody bought it.
You did really well in your RPing, though.

As a general piece of advise then don't try and impersonate teh seer. It almost never works.
I once tried a 50% seer. Backfired horribly.

Only time it might make some sense is for an IJL push on the last day where you hpe to catch an unscanned villager in case the seer still is alive and hten do a fake outing for a parity push. And even then it's not trivial.
Fake outings in general only should be done as a parity push of if you're certain to die anyway (or think you're a goner).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wait.
There are still 2 unknown wolfs.

Minority Whip's Report - 2 Hours To Committee Vote
Jam1300 -10- alxeu, wombat, Chieron, Grimlock, Culann, MAW, beartjah, Arkasas, Wagonlitz, Claude,
MAWofDoom -1- Jam1300

All members have indicated voting intention.

I would say, speaking from personal experience, that it's generally a bad idea to annoy aedan. But I'm sure Jam will live. (Well, he'll die. But he'll live in meta-Werewolf.)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Final Count
Jam1300 -10- alxeu, wombat, Chieron, Grimlock, Culann, MAW, beartjah, Arkasas, Wagonlitz, Claude,
MAWofDoom -1- Jam1300

All members have indicated voting intention. Clerk will begin the roll call.

Day 2 - Night 3
Freshman Congressman Jam is discovered to have been part of the mob that seized Congressman Cody and Chairman Cliges. His efforts thus far have impeded the committee's certification of the next administration, but we are confident that the committee will find in our favor. Perhaps in time to confirm Secretary of Defense Jam.

Congressman Wagonlitz will enter quarantine and miss the remaining business of the committee.

So Wagonlitz was a villager huh.
Well, as far as I know, there is no information on the board at the moment. Jam succeeded in doing that at least.

Vote MawofDoom

I'm wondering if Jam turned over another packmate to try and save his skin.

I think Grimlock is likely to be a villager, not really sure of anyone else at the moment.