• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Housekeeping
The House can ill-afford nor long maintain non-voting members.

Member Alynkio
Member Rysz
Member Yvanoff

All Villagers

Expelled from Committee

Vote Jam1300

Unvote Culann
Vote Aedan

This is an interesting Day 1, to say the least. We're either going to be playing a game without a seer after aedan dies, or we've bagged two wolves through pretty hilarious means.

Truly, I am baffled.

Turns out the answer to this is "both."

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Vote Jam1300

That seer claim was totally bonkers. And Cliges of course invalidated it completely, no wolf shenanigans needed.

FWIW, I can hardly remember a game now, were the seer did not die in the first two days, generally due to bad luck.

Too bad about losing the inactives, given the lower number of players, even if 2 wolves are gone. There is hardly any voting record for 2 days.

VOTE Jam1300
You are in trouble for lying eh?

Forgot when the deadline was and this happens... What a day!

Vote Jam1300

Since Jam is a confirmed lier, I trust MAWofDOOM

MAWOFDOOM IS A SCANNED WOLF
Don't believe the GM's FAKE NEWS claim that Cliges is the seer. Cliges is a normal villager. HACK GM
Umm... Yeah.... I sincerely hope you are a sane person because your actions seem to show otherwise. If you seek my death I highly suggest telling your packmates to hunt me because I don't see how you expect this to work.
Vote Jam1300

I can’t quote multiple posts, but Jam1300’s claim of not being a wolf is laughable at best.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
VOTE JAM

Anyone got any reads on anyone not named Jam1300?
Don't think there's much info to be gained from yesterday, aside from the obvious. Jam's outting was fairly early in the day which killed any meaningful activity: All we had was the early "everyone gets a single vote" we always see, and then jam comes along and we have pile-up on Aedan without any further discussion. And now today we just have a pile-up on JAM which will again not tell us anything about the remaining wolves.

I suspect that, barring even more madness, we'll be stuck with just as much information as we had on day 1, except now theres 2 wolves, 5 vills and a seer dead.

vote Jam

You know, I've read a lot of Werewolf games, but this is possibly the weirdest play I've ever seen.

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
vote Jam

You know, I've read a lot of Werewolf games, but this is possibly the weirdest play I've ever seen.
I thought it was an odd play.