• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are you breaking teh TIE? It's TIE day, we want to TIE...

Wagon, 3-3 with a bunch of people still to vote is not yet a TIE.

It's TIE day, though. We will TIE and we will TIE Jopi and Lem.
We can't deviate from TIE day.

Not srue I'll be able to remain up to enforce the TIE, though, as it's midnight already and I'm getting really tired. I'll try and soldier on until 1 AM, which is deadlin, but I can't promise anything.

Vote Lemeard

Tie-day, after all. I'll be more active here starting tomorrow, now that the big is ended.

I think a Jopi-Lemeard tie is a good idea, I'll be around to support it.

Well I guess I was wrong about alxeu.

Aedan (much), Wagon (a bit), look bad from yesterday, LatinKaiser looks good (not gonna give myself cred for killing him, I'm already cleared). Although Chieron's vote could be a sell-out.

but for now:
Vote Aedan

Since there aren't any threadlinks yet

1. Arkasas as anti-compassism
2. -
3. aedan777
4. -
5. -
6. w
7. -
8. Wagonlitz as Danish Patriotism
9. Chieron as theocratic Marxism
10. -
11. w
12. -
13. -
14. LatinKaiser as Juche
15. EUROO07/Jacksonian as an extremist
16. Avernite as themeparkism
17. -

Night 0
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4

Since there aren't any threadlinks yet

1. Arkasas as anti-compassism
2. -
3. aedan777
4. -
5. -
6. w
7. -
8. Wagonlitz as Danish Patriotism
9. Chieron as theocratic Marxism
10. -
11. w
12. -
13. -
14. LatinKaiser as Juche
15. EUROO07/Jacksonian as an extremist
16. Avernite as themeparkism
17. -

Night 0
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Who are w and w?

Surviving players are Arkasas, me, Wagonlitz, Chieron, Latinkaiser, Euro/Jacksonian, and Avernite. Seven players, two of whom are wolves, one of whom is the seer, and an unknown number of JL members. We didn't get meaningful information out of Capage's lynch day 1 (the claim that alxeu crovax was always weak, and now obviously wrong), but from Jopi we have some useful intel. The people who voted to lynch him are somewhat less likely wolves, though a sell out vote isn't impossible.

Arkasas, Avernite, Latinkaiser, and Chieron voted Jopi, while Wagonlitz, Euro/Jacksonian and I did not. Jacksonian though never turned up at all, and so his lack of a vote isn't a clear indicator. None of the votes on Jopi were strong sell out votes, with all of them putting him into increasing danger rather than following a leading case. The only partial exception is Arkasas breaking the tie between Jopi and Lemeard, but that still increased the danger to Jopi and Arkasas was indicated to be an unlikely wolf from Capage's post day 1. Latinkaiser and Avernite put early pressure onto Jopi yesterday, and Chieron switched his vote to Jopi to tie him with Lemeard, right after Lemeard quickly got three votes, a very dangerous and unnecessary move for Chieron to do if he was Jopi's packmate.

By process of elimination, this points to Wagon and Jacksonian as the last wolves, since I know I'm a villager. Wagonlitz is also specifically suspicious. On day three he voted Jopi briefly, but in his vote post he never actually mentioned Jopi, and merely was responding to the alxeu run up in general, fingering only Avernite specifically. Obviously there was a connection of that to Jopi, but Wagon didn't emphasize it, and when given a chance later in the day to switch, he took it. Then yesterday he followed the case on Lemeard to push him into the lead, and was quite upset when Arkasas broke the tie in favor of Jopi. He also indicated he likely wouldn't be on for deadline, not able to remake or enforce the tie.

As for me, I didn't vote Jopi, true, but I'd been suspicious of him for days, and supported the case against him, but at the times I voted the last two days he was leading, and I wanted us to also consider other candidates aside from those involved in the overanalysis of alxeu's day 1 comment. I was also on yesterday, ready to maintain the tie if anyone had tried to break it. It was unnecessary, but still.

Vote Wagonlitz

Well... I guess Wagon has been very unhelpful, and the argument on Aedan works on Wagon too...

Plus it's late and I don't want my vote going to waste if y'all only play half an hour around deadline.

UNvote Aedan, Vote Wagonlitz

I'm not getting too many baddie vibes from Wagon, but I have no objections to him as a candidate.

Where is Jacksonian, though? What is he afraid of?

Vote Jacksonian

and was quite upset when Arkasas broke the tie in favor of Jopi
When were I upset? On the contrary I specifically said that I'd like a TIE. Why would I say that if I wasn't a wolf? Nobody else had remembered TIE day. I specifically brought it up, thereby playing a part in a TIE being th result of the day.

He also indicated he likely wouldn't be on for deadline, not able to remake or enforce the tie.
Because the deadline was 1 AM, I'd posted around the forum after midnight, and I know from previous experience that if I didn't point out that I was geting tired and how late deadline is, I'd end up being strung up for being absent at deadline yet posting int he forum relatively shortly before it.

I can see where you come from, aedan. I know I'm not a wolf, though, and I don't think you're one either, though you're notoriously slippery and i have a hard time reading you.
Jackson could be a wolf. Really not much info on him and I'm frankly surprised he's not been autolynched.

I think that one of the jopi voters is a wolf. Not sure who, though. I thikn it both from the process of elimination, but also because it was quite clear from quite early on that Jopi would be a serious contender and quite likely to hang.
It's situations like that where I'd expect a wolf to alibi vote, both to get goodie points, but also to be able to switch off if need be and thereby save the mate, depending on the exact circumstances around deadline and whether a TIE is desired or not.
Arky and Avernite both voted Jopi, leaving Chieron and LK as possible wolves. Of those two then I think LK would be the likelier one, as Chieron could have voted EURO thereby trying to save Jopi, though the case on Jopi was one which well could stick, as he had been acting quite weird in his tunneling, so breaking the TIE to put Jopi ahead could work, and could potentially lead to a bandwagon and subsequent questioning of Jopi being a good candidate.

I do think that LK is more likely a wolf of those two, thugh, as it still was risky what Chieron did, if he's a wolf. LK made the first vote on Jopi and it wasn't a particularly long or strong reasong he gave for the vote. In fact it fits the typical vote one would make on a make who you know will end up run up sooner or later.

Vote LK

Though I'd be up for lynching Jackson too, since he is a good candidate too and there's basically no info on him. Not gonna vote him atm, though, as I don't want to end up in a TIE where I can't save myself. (And now that I stated the obvious peopel are probably gonna force me into one...)

When were I upset? On the contrary I specifically said that I'd like a TIE. Why would I say that if I wasn't a wolf? Nobody else had remembered TIE day. I specifically brought it up, thereby playing a part in a TIE being th result of the day.
We're saying the same thing, but framing it differently. I said you were upset with Arkasas because his vote broke the tie. You agree with that, basically. You say a wolf has no reason to do that, but I'm less sure, specifically because the way the tie was broken was to push Jopi alone into the lead, rather than with Lemeard. This increased the chance Jopi would be lynched, which I think puts suspicion on you.

Because the deadline was 1 AM, I'd posted around the forum after midnight, and I know from previous experience that if I didn't point out that I was geting tired and how late deadline is, I'd end up being strung up for being absent at deadline yet posting int he forum relatively shortly before it.
A possible explanation, but it doesn't clear you either.

We're saying the same thing, but framing it differently. I said you were upset with Arkasas because his vote broke the tie. You agree with that, basically. You say a wolf has no reason to do that, but I'm less sure, specifically because the way the tie was broken was to push Jopi alone into the lead, rather than with Lemeard. This increased the chance Jopi would be lynched, which I think puts suspicion on you.
I was on about TIEs, though. You know how I feel about TIEs on TIE day and how when deadline is approached I always start whipping people into maintaining a TIE of teh two front runners, telling them to keep ice in their stomachs.
Once I start with that then I want both front runners dead. And I will try and get the TIE if at all possible. Hence why I lash out against poeple who break it.

It in no way is indicative of me wanting to save Jopi. If I had wanted to save him I'd have tried to have Jackson swapped into the TIE instead of Jopi, using CAWZ arguments.

A possible explanation, but it doesn't clear you either.
It doesn't clear me, no. But it also doesn't make me particularly suspicious. You and I have played nough games together that you should know that it's far from certian that I'm able to make late night deadlines. And that it happens, espceially when deadline is after midnight, that I post relatively shortly before deadline, but then have to go to bed before it.

It's somethign I always say, when up close to deadline, but not sure if I can make it, whether I'm a goodie or a baddie. So it really isn't indicative of anything.

I'm aware that my voting record isn't too stellar.

Though, consider that if I am a baddie and Jackson is one too, then the wolves block voted and blatantly tried to save a mate. How likely is that? That'd be really risky as it'd open up arguments like the one you made.

Rather, isn't it more likely that a wolf voted Jopi, either as an easy early day case, LK, or to get a strong, alibi vote with the possibility of being able to save a mate in case the opportunity arises?
Merely block voting Jopi would seal his fate. Rather to save him you'd need to be more active, give alternative candidates, or try and become able to actually save him through a vote switch.

I'm aware that my voting record isn't too stellar.

Though, consider that if I am a baddie and Jackson is one too, then the wolves block voted and blatantly tried to save a mate. How likely is that? That'd be really risky as it'd open up arguments like the one you made.

Rather, isn't it more likely that a wolf voted Jopi, either as an easy early day case, LK, or to get a strong, alibi vote with the possibility of being able to save a mate in case the opportunity arises?
Merely block voting Jopi would seal his fate. Rather to save him you'd need to be more active, give alternative candidates, or try and become able to actually save him through a vote switch.
In a game where the wolves lost a mate and cleared two villagers on Day 1, I can see you and Jacksonian blatantly trying to save your remaining packmate. Especially you, who is known to go out of your way to save mates.

In a game where the wolves lost a mate and cleared two villagers on Day 1, I can see you and Jacksonian blatantly trying to save your remaining packmate. Especially you, who is known to go out of your way to save mates.
It's amazing how I in some games are claimed to be known for going out of my way to save mates and in other games are claimd to be ruthless when it comes to scuttling mates who're likely to die...

And if you want to win then it makes no sense to block vote. It just ends up as it has today with getting run up.

Also, if I was a wolf then why are Avernite and Arky Bark still alive? Why would I leave to cleared villagers alive as a wolf?