• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hm.

Arkasas_2/nepechri:
voted Yvanoff early day 1, tied him with wagon_1. unlikely baddie
late jump on Yakman day 2. without further comment, 5 minutes before deadline. voted early by Yakman
no vote day 3
joined the alxwagon day 4

Aedan_2/Bot1:
voted wagon_1 day 1. (bot-vote)
alynkio day 2, got nowhere.
alxeu day 3, early voter , voted by Chieron
alxeu day 4, late voter

Alynkio:

Arkasas_1 day 1, voted by Yvanoff
Yakman day 2 (early), voted by aedan_2
wagon_2 day 3 (starter),
jeray/chefjones day 4

jeray/Chefjones:
Arkasas_1 day 1 (starter)
No vote day 2,
wagon_2 day 3
alxeu day 4 (starter)

Chieron:
wagon_1 day 1 (early)
Yakman day 2 (starter)
aedan_2 day 3 (got nowhere)
alxeu day 4

I see issues with jeray and aedan here.

VOTE aedan

Both yesterday's non-voters go to the University of Alabama.

I'd rather like to get this one right... but if neither of the other two show up, I'd also rather not die, so for the present I'll vote aedan.

vote aedan

Day 5 and night 5
Today you decide that Aedan is feeling a bit too hot for a cold blooded lizard. You ask him many questions, but the answer is always the same: " ". Blades are drawn, ready to kill him, yet he remains silent. When asked for last words he repeats what he has said the entire day: " ".
The next morning Alynkio's cold body lies in a hundred pieces on the floor. It seems Aedan was not a human after all. With so few of you remaining and the killer still on the loose, you start to become ever so slightly nervous. Will this one human truly be the end of your centuries long reign over the planet?

Aedan the villager is lynched
Alynkio the villager is hunted

Arkasas and Chieron are the last two other players right? Although you can certainly tell werewolf is dead when even aedan misses a vote.

I think the issue with me is that I didn't vote for a wolf when I wasn't even in the game yet. I can't really defend the actions of my prior incarnation, idk what they were thinking. I can't really think of any method of defending myself and idk what evidence there is someone else is a wolf at this point. I'm going to vote chieron and leave the big decision up to Arkasas.

Vote Chieron

It would be a fitting end, if arkasas were to win alone by missing the vote today. It did not get that far yet, but the non-voting in the last games really drained werewolf's spirits.

It would be a fitting end, if arkasas were to win alone by missing the vote today. It did not get that far yet, but the non-voting in the last games really drained werewolf's spirits.

I'm debating it.

Eh, screw it - if Chieron is a wolf, he deserves the win, and if not, he still deserves the win.

Vote jeray

Now there are just two of you left, accompanied by a human that seems to stop at nothing to see you dead. You know that if you do not figure out which of your companions is the murderer it will be over today. yet you lack any real clue of who the murderer might be. Chieron and Jeray are pointing at each other, arguing that the other must the warm blooded human. Being sick of endless talking, Arkasas tosses a coin and sides with Chieron. It seems luck is on your side because the blood that is spilled today is warm.

Having finally rid yourself of the last human conspiracy theorist you set about reestablishing the rule that was disrupted by the deaths of your fellow lizards. A new queen soon rises to the top and mankind finds itself dominated by another species for many centuries to come.

Jeray the wolf is lynched

Arkasas and Chieron win the game

The zombieism in this particular game was probs mostly caused be the game starting late and with few players. I suspect at least a few players went missing because real life got busy in the long period between signup and game start, which might've been avoided had I started the game faster.
Another issue was that 2 wolves and the seer died very early while leaving almost no clue about who number 3 was. The only hint at Jeray being the wolf was that he didn't vote yvanoff on day 1. Considering that a day 1 sellout/out-of-control-alibi was also possible there was very little to go on for the entire game. Having very few useful leads to discuss about probs didn't help activity in the game...

Well, Jeray/Chefjones also did not vote on day 2. He had been absentee in the last big one as well.
The zombieism is a blight - and it also helps people to hide.
However, real life can always throw a wrench into plans.

Thanks for hosting, beartjah.

It's easier to forget about the game when it's quiet.

Anyway, I'm glad I picked the right horse - though Chieron's early vote on the Yak helped to clear him, IMO.