• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am trying to host a game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf over the Paradox Discord at 1:00 GMT. It'll be a very short time commitment if you want to pop by, one round can go in 10 minutes. We may play multiple rounds as well, so showing up right on time isn't a necessity.

Discord link for those interested: https://discord.gg/VutQj9Q

Thanks for hosting, Meh-bear. Probably felt like a thankless task. I appreciate your efforts. If you were wondering, Cody did reach out to me (but didn't include you in the chat).

Another issue was that 2 wolves and the seer died very early while leaving almost no clue about who number 3 was. The only hint at Jeray being the wolf was that he didn't vote yvanoff on day 1. Considering that a day 1 sellout/out-of-control-alibi was also possible there was very little to go on for the entire game. Having very few useful leads to discuss about probs didn't help activity in the game...

Games, especially small games can sometimes just be quiet. This latter part really is responsible for the drop off in activity for the latter days, definitely for me, and probably for others as well. Wasn't anything left to discuss except in which order to kill people off. Massive ties really probably were the best option. (Though I understand Jeray's resistance.) I was expecting him to hunt me, arky/bot, and chieron faster.