• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry everybody.
Yesterday afternoon was a really busy day for me a big family thing.
And today, normally I have time to check stuff in the morning and be active before deadline but today was chaotic and wasn't able to make it on time.

Sorry for the no vote

My defense is this, Sleepy; I'm not as crafty as you think I am.

I'm in agreement here that Tonka and Arkasas are the main suspects. Well, my name's been thrown around a bit, but I haven't gotten any votes, and I know I'm a villager so I'm good with that. Sleepyhead's completely right though that if I was a wolf then I'd have done the same thing I did yesterday, since there was just no way Rovsea was getting out alive with a voting record that bad. But I have other things going for me besides that, like my alxeu vote before, and Rovsea trying to go after me as his potential target yesterday.

In any event, Tonka and Arkasas look worse. Neither had a good record yesterday when I looked at all the candidates, and Tonka's only looks worse with his vote on Sleepyhead while everyone else voted Rovsea. Arkasas did vote Rovsea, but only after I made the case on him, which didn't leave a lot of room for alternatives, and Arkasas following along behind me to kill a packmate is entirely in line with his general wolfish behavior. I could see either of them as the last wolf. Not sure which is the one though.

The bright side is that with five people and only one wolf left, then assuming I'm right that Sleepyhead and Claude are villagers, then lynching Arkasas and Tonka will get us the last wolf and a village win, either by a tie today or one after the other. Or getting a wolf on the first try. So a village win is quite likely here.

But I'd like to get the last wolf today. And between Tonka and Arkasas, I have to lean more towards Arkasas as the last wolf. He may have the better record, but always from being a follower, and his low activity following is classic wolf behavior for Arkasas. Tonka's been away for a while, so it's harder to read him, but in regards to him missing two votes, I'm inclined to think that if he were a wolf, he'd have made more of an effort to make the vote, particularly if his packmates were reminding him.

Vote Arkasas

So
Today I'm here and ready to go. Again sorry for yesterday.

So. About today.

Tonka. The most "active and talkative player"
Has missed 2 votes. Hasn't posted really anything. Doesn't make any good cases or posts a lot. And his vote record is in the best case scenario super lazy.
Could easily be the last wolf just hanging in there. Expecting not to be noticed. Maybe the first 2 days he was just lazy and the next few seeing nobody really gave him attention continue with the same stuff.

Arky is like a half and half
Does some things that seem wolfish and some that seem villagery.
He has a few votes to wolves under his arm but after cases were made and after he just followed.
Mixed feelings. He says he is not so crafty to make something like that.

Aedan.
Unless he and rovsea are masterminds and they made cases against each, or aedan decided to throw him under the bus brutally.
But even throwing rovsea under the bus doing that case and as I can see from yesterday and making sure he died is to much. Or I dont know.
I mean aedan could have made a case against others as he is doing today and save rovsea other day or do stuff different. I'm reading to much into it?

I would strongly object to being lynched today. I placed a crucial vote on alxeu; I voted for Rovsea. What more do you want from me? To have broken the TIE in alynkio's favor The demands placed upon me are impossible to meet. I have no particular defense because my village play and my wolf play have become remarkably convergent in recent years, especially when deadlines are early and there's less time in the day to be active before the Euros all go to bed. I'll also note that "low-effort following" is only a thing I do when I have highly skilled packmates, while in this pack I would be the elder statesman. If you lynch me, you will do nothing but make yourselves look stupid.

In honesty, what really strikes me is the wolfishness dripping from aedan's post. It's very aedan to throw packmates under the bus, of course. The one issue with this idea is that it's very un-aedan to so blatantly try to save his mate as he would have in this scenario when beartjah was up for the lynch. Thus, I would continue to advocate for a tonka lynch, pending his own defense.

very quick and biased votecount:

Arkasas: 2
moron #1
moron #2/potential wolf

tonka: 1
Arkasas

not voting:
@Claude LC
@tonkatoy5

Vote Arky

Ok I finally have some time to sit down and look through this game.

I'm not a wolf and if I was then I surely would have been doing stuff this game. That said I can't really defend my actions as they were mainly out of lazyness. I'll vote for Arky and hope hes the last wolf because if he isn't then im sure to be next on the chopping block and after that the village will be in a tough spot.

Vote Arky

Ok I finally have some time to sit down and look through this game.

I'm not a wolf and if I was then I surely would have been doing stuff this game. That said I can't really defend my actions as they were mainly out of lazyness. I'll vote for Arky and hope hes the last wolf because if he isn't then im sure to be next on the chopping block and after that the village will be in a tough spot.

But I'm also not a wolf! This is awkward.

Offical gm votecount 20 mins to deadline shitty phone based votecount edition
Ark 3
Tonka
Aedan
Sleepyhead

Tonka 1
Ark
Not voted
@claudelc

Well, if the last wolf is not aedan, well played. And if the last wolf is aedan, may you know suffering without end!

But if it is tonka, you guys should really lynch tonka.

Ok.
I think I will have to give it to arky
He isn't that bad compared to tonka with that low profile style of play and record.
Have to follow my gut.

Vote tonka

Unvote Arkasas

Habemus tie.

Does the wolf feel like surrendering?

I have told you the truth, and the truth alone. I hope you will make the right choice.

Deadline

Update in a bit want to give this one justice

the finale
Today you were certain that either tonkatoy or arkasas were heros
unable to decide you killed them both in spite of their protests.
With their deaths Aedan and sleepyhead celebrated. " At last tonkatoy and arkasas are dead"
"they are not the only ones who are dead" said claude
"what" said aedan and sleepyhead together
"you are already dead" said claude as aedan and sleepyhead's heads both exploded.
With the defeat of the kung fu warlords who had terrorized humanity since the collapse of society mankind was finally able to rebuild.
All thanks to the sacrifice of three, and the triumph of one. Claude LC saviors of the century's end.

tonkatoy and arkasas the kung fu warlords are lynched
Claude LC overpowers Sleepyhead and Aedan

Claude LC the Hero of the century's end is victorious.
rVXISC2.jpg

Blergh. I had seen that coming, unfortunately.

Anyway, GG and thanks for hosting Bro.

To the wolves had you then realised I was the seer or was it a lucky hunt?

Also, Bro, normally in lites then it's one missed vote and you're subbed. Same role missing two votes, either through no sub or the sub also missing one, and the role is autolynched.

Wasn't expecting Claude to have sold out Alxeu and Beartjah like that.

You didn't really fool me with that.:p
You seemed too compliant to do that TIE. A shame that Sleepy's idea of going for a threeway wasn't tried, though aedan probably was right that it wouldn't have worked.
Plus, it'd have been gaming the system in that it'd have been using that Bro didn't know the sub rules.

Also, btw, Sleepy and aedan was my JL.