• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Hax

Unvote Claude
Vote Randy

Jeesh guys. This game has barely started, why are you lynching me?

deadline

Especially after last game and a string of losses .. meh

Especially after last game and a string of losses .. meh

UNVOTE RANDAKAR

VOTE RANDAKAR

Death to the non-voter!
2uvu6n.jpg

Jeesh guys. This game has barely started, why are you lynching me?

Well, I'm not Herr Wagon, but it seems the idea was to lynch someone who hadn't voted; ie you.

Oh well.
Guess I should stop playing for a while again. If this is what it boils down to when I take it easy for a bit..

Oh well.
Guess I should stop playing for a while again. If this is what it boils down to when I take it easy for a bit..

I understand that circumstances are not at their best right now and that this deadline is not great, but with respect, Randy, showing up a minute before deadline is a little beyond just taking it easy. I hope you return to fighting form soon.

day 1 and night 1
I think my alarm was one minute too early. In this case it didn't matter but I've set it ahead one minute
anyways final votecount

Randakar 8
Wagonlitz 171 [rovsea<-alxeu 103 > 126]
ClaudeLC 172 [<-wagon163<-hax 109 > 143]
Capibara 181<-randakar173 <- hax 121
Sleepyhead 174 [<-rovsea 123 > 147]
Dedonus 175 [<-rovsea 120 > 138]
Alxeu 178[<-dedonus 101 > caillean]
Alynkio 179[<-beartjah 118 > 122]
Arkasas 183 [<-162 <-Wagon 102 > rovsea 108 > yakman 130 > 142]

Caillean: 2
Yakman [127]
Hax [yvanoff 100 > claude lc 113 > 129]

Wagonlitz: 2
Rovsea [106]
Aedan [111]

Hax
: 1
Randakar 182

Alxeu: 1
tonkatoy5 [117]

Yakman: 1
Caillean [124]

Sleepyhead: 1
beartjah [107]

Didn't vote 1
Randakar

Today you all got together to discuss who had the strongest kung fu and also which of you were secretly heros who wanted everyone else dead. There was much disagrement and a argument about whether or not someone who didn't know kung fu would be a hero or nor and even whtere or not they could really be here since anyone whos anyone knows kung fu in the post apocalypse. Finally you all noticed that one among you was sleeping. Clearly he was tired from killing your minions last night right? So you all killed him. Sadly he seems to have been just your average kung fu powered wasteland warlord.

Randakar the Kung Fu warlord is lynched

later that night as you all went to sleep to recover your energy after a long day of trying to one up each other with kung fu powers you hear a kung fu battle of epic proportions . Thinking it just another contest you strength you though nothing of it. But that morning you discovered Bruce Lee dead in the center of your camp, covered in wounds the very landscape shattered around him. The Heros had struck, and they were truely masters of Kung Fu
Screen-Shot-2018-07-03-at-12.16.38-PM-e1530659833859.png

Bruce Lee(Hax) the Kung Fu warlord is hunted.

I understand that circumstances are not at their best right now and that this deadline is not great, but with respect, Randy, showing up a minute before deadline is a little beyond just taking it easy. I hope you return to fighting form soon.

Hey, the village is entirely within it's rights to penalize me for not being active. I do not dispute that.

I'm just saying that since I've been back I haven't been capable of playing nearly enough to really play this game properly. While simultaneously my intermittent bouts of activity and actually investing in this game are not paying off, neither in wins nor satisfaction.

The fact that the village seems to regard me as a proper lynch day one reflects that and therefore I think it's time to throw in the towel for a while. I want to play properly, or not at all.

Why wolves, why? :(
the Real irony is that Kenshiro looks a lot like Bruce Lee and Fist of the North Star is best described as Wuxia+Bruce Lee Film+Mad Max

i don't see @Hax 's vote in the vote count?