• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it’s safe to say that Panzer was the real winner of the big.

Micro can never be revived.

Day 0
Well, it's close enough to the deadline at any rate.

All role PMs have been sent out. If you did not receive one, contact me about it by PM, privately, as soon as you can. DO NOT POST ABOUT ROLE CONVERSATIONS IN THE THREAD.

Day 0 shamvoting may now begin. As this is a lite, there will be no special prize, but it will allow me to practice my votecount making skills since apparently I need that. Night 0 will fall, and the game will properly start, tomorrow November 17 at exactly 19:30 GMT. That is about 23 hours 45 minutes from now.

I don't know what you kids are talking about. Where is orientation? Is it here? Are you running it?

*Dons the cap of a raving cynic* Meritocracy is a lie. Learning should be valued for it's own sake. Who among us is an accurate judge of souls? An admissions officer is unlikely to be. Conformity and popularity are the order of the day; originality, kindness, genuine curiosity, and humility are more burdensome than helpful.

VOTE THE SYSTEM

Vote THE MAN

VOTE ANARCHY

Because I'm a filthy contrarian.

Up the JL

Vote, the voting rights