• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love newbs! The mark of true success and cultural immortality in werewolf is having players that play their first game under your GM-ship become community paragons. (Although the only person I'm actually sure started playing in one of my games is Happycats. I'm sure there must be more, but by now I've forgotten which :( One day I'll go back and check.)

My first game was one of yours, and I brought Werewolf back from death the summer recess. Aren't you proud?

(Of course, I win, because I can claim madchemist.)

My first game was one of yours, and I brought Werewolf back from death the summer recess. Aren't you proud?

(Of course, I win, because I can claim madchemist.)

Aha but you see, if I brought you in, and you brought in madchemist, then indirectly I have brought in madchemist as well. That is the beauty of it. And the sadness is all my success can be claimed by @tonkatoy5 (who was a great player and should come back for this, by the way)

Aha but you see, if I brought you in, and you brought in madchemist, then indirectly I have brought in madchemist as well. That is the beauty of it. And the sadness is all my success can be claimed by @tonkatoy5 (who was a great player and should come back for this, by the way)

I am descended of tonka? I should throw myself into the abyss and not return!

In

In

My first game, or, the first one I looked at. Didn't actually play it, was bloody Sunday. That was Son of Liberty who hosted that.

In

Let's see if I can partake in another WW game without screwing it up (although I don't have an all too bad record on that :p

IN

Let's see if I can partake in another WW game without screwing it up (although I don't have an all too bad record on that :p

IN

Ah, mistakes happen. Don't worry about it too much. Added!

And the GM is none other than Panzer, famous for his TIE slaying using his trusty faulty votecount :eek:

This game is already doomed !

:D

So many games I've hosted on these forums... This isn't what I want to be remembered for :(

Also, ended up having a bit too much fun with invites and so invited:

Capt. Kiwi, THE_SPLIT, k-59, johho888, Vainglory, GUG, Euro, Marty, Lemeard, Hax, jacob-Lundgren, Nautilu, Reis, Sedracus, Von_Rundstedt, tamius23, Cliges, AsdfeZxcas, jpr123, Ithvan, Falc, Daffius, Taiisatai64, Cymsdale, Mr. G, jonti-h, Boris Ze Spider, Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, The Super Pope, Walrus, Comm Cody, Chieron, sbr, Steed, esemesas