• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks wagon.

Not a lot of time left. I think we have to consolidate on a candidate as there are only 8 people left and 3 villagers remaining - so last day to get this right. Reis promised to be back with a vengeance in post #189 but hasn't posted since his vote. Not sure what cymsdale is doing and wagon appears to be at least trying.

Vote reis91

Deadline.

Votecount:
reis91: 4
Avernite (180)
Steed (195)
Wagonlitz (198)
TeamWombat (200)

Cymsdale: 2
Culann (183)
Ironhide G1 (194)

Wagonlitz: 1
Cymsdale (179)

Night 3
We then thought that maybe that reis guy was the rat. So we shot him real good.
Only then did the real traitors reveal themselves. They took the rest of us off to jail, they did.

reis91 the villager was lynched
Ironhide G1 the villager was hunted

The wolves TeamWombat, Avernite, and Steed win.

Thanks for taking the time Grimlock. Much appreciated

Well that went too easy. I mean, mostly cause MAW died, but still. Thanks Captain Grimlock for trying, but it does appear this way Werewolf is a bit meh.

The hunt-order, as proposed by me and adopted by acclamation (so yes, @Arkasas you were right in all the wrong ways about MAW's death):
1) MAW (noone would believe you killed him! Right? Otherwise move him behind Ironhide)
2) Arkasas. Because scary if seer
3) Aedan, likewise
4) Ironhide, because people would believe him
5) Panzer. By this point his protection should wear off
6) Wagon. If he hasn't died by this point he's prolly in the JL
7) Culann. No particular reason
8) reis91, hasn't played much recently
9) Morgalorc, hasn't played much recently
10) Cymsdale, hasn't played much recently

What else can I say - we got things on the rail, noone ever really disturbed us (none of the wolves even got run up!), so it was kinda coasting to victory.

Not surprised at Wombat being a wolf, him saying Morgalorc was a solid pick for villager set off red flags for me, though I thought it was to protect Morgalorc. Avernite had been my second pick after Panzer day 1, but fell in suspicion after Panzer flipped villager; never liked the case pushed against Cymsdale, but attributed that more to Culann than Avernite. Steed was never on my radar.

Not surprised at Wombat being a wolf, him saying Morgalorc was a solid pick for villager set off red flags for me, though I thought it was to protect Morgalorc. Avernite had been my second pick after Panzer day 1, but fell in suspicion after Panzer flipped villager; never liked the case pushed against Cymsdale, but attributed that more to Culann than Avernite. Steed was never on my radar.
I guess that's the downside of a small game - it's really easy to eliminate those who find you suspicious, because there's usually only 1 or 2.

Yep, figured that would happen. Tis most unfortunate to finally be an important person and actually choose one of the right people to scan only to die before the scan goes off, but it also doesn't surprise me that such a thing would happen.
Also, many thanks for hosting Grimlock! It was good to see another game go up after the long wait!

Sorry for not being here to defend myself - but that doesn't excuse the... suboptimal decision-making of the village.

Funnily enough Avernite was pinging on my wolfdar but this was more a language read than anything (apart from his first post complaining about me which I felt was too insincere to be a villager play). Wombat would have been a better target based on votes. I also thought Cymsdale was a bit suspicious but I guess it was the wolves playing on that one.

Anyway, you just can't have a decent Lite with 10 people. It doesn't work. At best you could try with 2 wolves and no Seer, but even that is going to suck.

Thanks for hosting Grimlock.
And yeah, the game suffered from lack of activity (which might in part be due to not role PMs going out to everyone initially) and also a lack of players.

Losing seer early definitely didn't help.

Yeah, I didn't really have the time to participate, and had an atrocious voting record. I was awful this game.

Thanks for hosting, Captain Grimlock!