Werewolf Lite CDXLIII - The Paradox Werewolf Summer Camping Trip

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aight, I just invited like 40 people. Hopefully that can fill up 6 spots.
Yeah, I clicked the link and I saw this...
As you all arrive, set up your tents, and roast marshmallows on the fire, they set their plan into motion.
HOW COULD YOU?? Now I have to stand up against this horror, summoning free time out of thin air if need be.
/in as Marshmallow Defender

• 6Haha
Reactions:
In.

so we have enough players now?

That puts us at 16. I'll keep the game open to deadline today to see if we get a 17th. If we don't, I'll randomize a seer scan and a hunted role (No player will die, but there's a 1/13 chance I remove the seer instead of a villager role) and start at Day 1.

Night 0/Game Start
Night 0

After setting up your tents and meeting everyone, you all settle down and sing campfire songs, roast non-marshmallow objects like hot dogs, and have a few beers. Obviously, we couldn't end the night without playing a few games of werewolf. As the game ends, someone jokes that it's a shame that we couldn't make things more interesting, but you can't quite remember who it was since you were all a few drinks in. You all wake the next morning to find out that your beloved happycats was gone. You searched high and low for me, but unfortunately all you found was the bloody remains of my clothes and a note. The note read, "Now the real game of werewolf has begun. Happycats517 the villager was hunted."

Day 1 has begun. There's 22 hours until deadline so I'm hoping deadline can hit tomorrow but I'll see if people show and make a decision closer to deadline.

I'm always prepared! Now, honesty is an important part of the Scout's life, and identity theft is against the whole idea of a Scout's integrity.

Vote Yvanoff

roast non-marshmallow objects like hot dogs
Damn, just as I started to like you...
unfortunately all you found was the bloody remains of my clothes and a note. The note read, "Now the real game of werewolf has begun. Happycats517 the villager was hunted."
:(

Vote Wagonlitz
Who's Crovax, except for the legend who gave his name to what other people just call "slips" without more elaboration? Why did you mention his name?

Yvanoff hasn't even said anything yet, I guess it's a joke ;)

(Though not a very good one )

Yvanoff hasn't even said anything yet, I guess it's a joke ;)

(Though not a very good one )
Of course it's a joke, role PMs weren't even out when I posted that.... *sigh*
Well, when only Dutch and Danish players take part in WW games, I guess jokes aren't something you should do lightly

I haven't seen that one movie so

Vote Emperor Ike

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Your votes are missplaced on me.
ce416b5a65ef09f42df84cf02eccb533ed5de0cf.jpg

I say it's most definitely one of the boy scouts .

VOTE IRONHIDE

Vote Captain Grimlock