Werewolf Lite CDXLIII - The Paradox Werewolf Summer Camping Trip

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for hosting Happycats!

So Ark was the seer and I was scanned? Should have taken his threat seriously.

Edit: Seriously dig the write up Happycats. I have something to aspire to!

Well, that was a fun final day.
So this is goodbye for now. I’m taking a break from werewolf for at least the next couple weeks. I’ll be back by august. I wish you fine people the best of luck.

Well, that was a fun final day.
So this is goodbye for now. I’m taking a break from werewolf for at least the next couple weeks. I’ll be back by august. I wish you fine people the best of luck.
Don’t leave us! I’m old and my heart can’t take it!

In all seriousness, seems like a lull is coming soon. People are getting busy. Oddly enough I’m even busy for a change.

Edit: We need a sad emoji.

Reactions:
Don’t leave us! I’m old and my heart can’t take it!

In all seriousness, seems like a lull is coming soon. People are getting busy. Oddly enough I’m even busy for a change.
Fine, I’ll get off your lawn.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm just that convincing
It was very good for the village that you were, the hunt was on Arkasas before Culann took off as a candidate and so it was changed to you since it seemed like there was something behind it.

Reactions:
It was very good for the village that you were, the hunt was on Arkasas before Culann took off as a candidate and so it was changed to you since it seemed like there was something behind it.

Yeah, well, your feeling was right. I was in the JL and we had scanned Culann. I didn't have the time or skill to make a proper case against him and I didn't want to out him outright so I went for the middle option

Thanks Happycats for an awesome job running the game.

To the wolves:; You played an excellent game. It has been a pleasure.

Thanks Arkasas and Aedan for putting up with me despite my attempts to get you guys lynched, and Marshall for the excellent back and forth exchanges. You write a lot and it helps, don't stop.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Panzer: From my perspective you simply provided an opportunity. I disliked the choices at that point a little and last-second vote switches can be enormously effective.

I suspect the latter bit is because actively changing the vote around a lot makes it harder to manipulate by the wolves.

I’m going to be candid, I was taking a nap around deadline and ignored my alarm. Had I been around I’m not sure if I could have thwarted momentum heading my way but I would have tried or at the very least take Grimlock with me.

I was on the fence Panzer had a really good read or not. I think I may have talked myself in to believing I gave myself away. I remembered Ark threatening to scan me first but I quickly dismissed it.

Moral of the story believe Ark’s threats.

Ark did what?

Thank you for hosting Happycats!!!

Did the wolves believe I was the seer or just tired of having a confirmed villager around?

Ark did what?

A few games back Ark threatened to scan me first in a lite if he was the seer to put me in the position to die for him. So when Panzer offered me as a candidate the other wolves thought Panzer was the seer and changed the hunt to Panzer instead of Ark. The feeling was that there was something behind Panzer’s motives. Though I was on the fence about whether I was scanned or not until Panzer confirmed it.

When I saw Panzer wasn’t the seer, I thought for a brief moment Ark was the seer and he actually did scan me first. Of course I couldn’t share this with the pack since I was dead.

Normally, I’d say that I’m a waste of a scan. Eventually I’ll give myself away, but in this case it worked out and confused the pack.

Thank you for hosting Happycats!!!

Did the wolves believe I was the seer or just tired of having a confirmed villager around?

Yeah, they were trying to figure out who the seer was. Initially Dedonus, Ark, and Grimlock was looked at but someone thought you could be and a switch happened.

Edit: As Happycats mentioned Ark was the backup hunt for most of the game. A few times the hunt switched off of Ark. If I wasn’t such an old man needing a nap, I could have saved the pack the trouble. I certainly would have mentioned it before I was lynched.

Last edited:
GG! Well done wolves, you had us confused for a while. The justice league was just too strong after so many days of scans. And it was fun being dead wrong literally all the time, thanks Randakar :p

• 1Love
Reactions:
Thanks for hosting, Happycats!

Not hitting the Seer (and apparently not even hitting scanned players all that much) really did not help.

As said, I'll be taking a break from WW. Too busy right now to keep up with it in the evening.

You could just also limit the seer to a fixed number of scans (maybe 3?) or something. Which I'm sure has been proposed before.

Thinking about hosting a Lite, myself, with the variant setups where it is random between the four-five possibilities. I just need to find one of the old Lites that lists them all out so I can remember what they are.

Thinking about hosting a Lite, myself, with the variant setups where it is random between the four-five possibilities. I just need to find one of the old Lites that lists them all out so I can remember what they are.
Here's one!