• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Latinkaiser put an important fourth vote on a wolf day one, why is he tied for the most votes? Everyone involved in voting up Latin now gets 1 idiot/wolf point in my book. Tus did just bandwagon on Wagon, but Wagon is the natural candidate for today. And being heavily on Wagon is the cited reason for Latin's voters too. So that's a lot of pushback to Wagon getting votes, and I'm deeply suspicious of that. Best to lynch wagon then, plus that'll give us the most information since everything today seems to go back to Wagon.

Vote Wagonlitz

Well, you might be seeing something quite rare here, folks. aedan has only missed one or two votes in his entire WW career.

(This is totally not an attempt to summon him. No, sir.)
Just once, and it will continue to remain the sole one.

LatinKaiser after his vote yesterday is the worse person to lynch. He put the deciding vote on a wolf, unless Claude is ALSO a wolf, LatinKaiser is not a wolf. Odds that the 2 people run up day 1 are both wolves, forcing a packmate to choose one to die (then choosing Audren over Claude to die?) are so slim they are not worth counting.

The wolves want us to lynch LatinKaiser, as they have to hunt him after day 1 results, but we don't want to do what the wolves want us to. We want to win this game. Everyone on LatinKaiser should be looked at closely, I am sure we got a wolf among them.

Unvote Tus3, Vote Wagonlitz

Moving us away from the TIE, we not in a good place to TIE, and I rather see Wagon lynched over someone that almost certainly a villager.

What the heck is with killing Wagonlitz extremely early in every single Lite? Or at the very least, trying to kill him early...

Is he just naturally suspicious to you guys or something?

I just went on LK so my vote was relevant, might as well:

Unvote LatinKaiser
Vote BlackCrown

Started the Wagon-wagon, which I disapprove of.

Unvote Latin Kaiser
Vote Tus3

Deadline.

Final Day 2 Votecount

Wagonlitz (6): BlackCrown (93), LatinKaiser (95), Gissy (99), Tus3 (103), aedan777 (121), EL (107 Tus3 > 123)
Tus3 (4): De Chat (104), reis91 (94 alxeu > 106), Claude LC (116), Castor94 (114 LatinKaiser > 125)
LatinKaiser (2): F72Voyager (112), Wagonlitz (113)
BlackCrown (1): alxeu (109 Tus3 > 110 De Chat > 119 LatinKaiser > 124)

Not voting: Tornadoli

Torn will be subbed, for real this time. Objections to the votecount?

Night 2
Day 2

On the second day, the debate somehow managed to be more lethargic, much to the GM's discontent, but in the end the attendees decided to kill the Danish tram designer. For clearly, any good Danish tram designer would have spent more time about how Denmark was the greatest country on earth, where the tram designers made billions of kroner, McDonald's was made with natural Danish beef, and only licensed comedians made jokes. Sadly, he was just a tram designer.

Night 2

In the night, the impostors came for another prominent candidate, Hel, the Norse goddess of the underworld. We're not exactly certain what this says about them. Don't ask me. Anyway, she was merely a poor, simple Norse goddess of the underworld.

Wagonlitz, a villager, was lynched

LatinKaiser, a villager, was hunted

Please proceed, governors.

Alynkio is now playing for Tornadoli.

Too tired to do serious analysis right now, though it is my feeling that lynching Wagon, while ultimately regrettable, has simplified things, and so has the wolves's choice of hunt as it let us know that LatinKaiser didn't do a brutal sellout to establish himself as a goodie.

For the time being, I will again vote Alxeu, to see if we can get some traction on him today, until further analysis.

Result does not surprise me. Lets start on the Wagon voters. There should be at least one wolf among their number.

Vote BlackCrown

To me it looks unlikely that Blackcrown would be an imposter as on day 1 Audren voted for him, granted the imposter changed his vote a minute before the deadline but that was likely an attempt to ensure the destruction of Claude in his place. (if correct that would imply Claude is also probably innocent,)

I personally prefer to look amongst the LatinKaiser voters, one of them even voted for Wagonlitz on day 1.

Vote F72Voyager

I return amongst the living! Now I can avenge myself!

Gissy is almost certainly a villager due to a high profile vote against Audren day 1.

BlackCrown was the target of an 11th hour campaign by known wolf Audren. I find this mildly clearing too.

Voyager is an intriguing vote, but I feel like we'd basically be killing him for making a bad case against LK (he was bandwagoning Wagon), which doesn't necessarily make him a wolf. I'd actually be more interested in Castor, who threw a vote on LK (seemingly just because LK was a candidate with votes who wasn't Wagon or Tus), and then switched to Tus with no explanation 5 minutes before deadline putting us (potentially) withing sniping range for a TIE.

VOTE CASTOR

@Gissy , @Tus3 , @Castor94 HappyCats is hosting a Big WW game. You guys should sign up!

I am feeling fairly sick right now. Hopefully it doesn't last, but I really can't too in-depth of an analysis right now. As for now, the last and deciding vote that's fairly suspicious are E_L for voting Wagon and voting away from Tus3. I'm not particularly convinced of Tus3's innocence and if E_L were a wolf, that would certainly say something. Or I'm high on Tylenol.

Vote E_L.

I'll be back later, if possible.

The amount of activity in this game is sad and pathetic. Please spam harder.

Votecount, ~2 hours remaining

alxeu (1): reis91 (133)
BlackCrown (1): E_L (134)
F72Voyager (1): Tus3 (136)
Castor94 (1): alynkio (138)
E_L (1): F72Voyager (139)
Not Voting: @Claude LC @Castor94 @BlackCrown @aedan777 @De Chatillôn @Gissy @alxeu