• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well the idea on my end was to go after him and then switch off, and black crown gave me that option. This allowed for suspicion to be alleviated off of him for being run up next to a wolf and it worked.
Well it led to BC being lynched.

Well it led to BC being lynched.
Which gave me credibility heading forward. BC was a dead man walking so the least I could do is buy my other pack mate time.

I could host the big as Voyager is hosting the small. However, I'm not sure we're at a point where we could have two games at once, as of old.

I think we are easily at that point. The lite games are filling up lightning fast with barely any advertising. If you do a PM campaign and post in the OT forum, I think we should easily get a good big going.

I think we are easily at that point. The lite games are filling up lightning fast with barely any advertising. If you do a PM campaign and post in the OT forum, I think we should easily get a good big going.

So be it. I'll try to put it up between today and Monday.

I read about five comments total, but this was a dramatic game. I think that this was the best village i saw around here, especially without the seer.
Wolves were doing good too catching the seer this early. Good game and congratulations spies!