Werewolf Lite CCXXI: Doom of the WereYak 5: Manhattan, 1939

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What the hell.... Deadlines long enough away from Big that I should be able to manage. Just be aware that from the 23rd to 25th I will be away, so I can't vote on the 24th.

If you can accept this, I'll be IN

A would-be Santa that cannot vote on Christmas Eve? God, what has the world come to... :rolleyes:

I've never claimed to be half Polish - And I'm not... :) I'm only travelling there a lot due to business!

And I'm actually surprised by the lot of you! I'm busy during that time travelling and giving out presents. And you'r saying that you are not?

It would seem that I AM the real Santa and the rest of you are Anti-Claus!

I've never claimed to be half Polish - And I'm not... :) I'm only travelling there a lot due to business!

And I'm actually surprised by the lot of you! I'm busy during that time travelling and giving out presents. And you'r saying that you are not?

Yes, that hunt present you gave me in Big... I loved it so much!

Yes, that hunt present you gave me in Big... I loved it so much!

Don't kill the messenger - Kill the wolf! I'm just enforcing their order... :D

Don't kill the messenger - Kill the wolf! I'm just enforcing their order... :D

Crovax! He follows wulfish orders! He is a corrupted Elf.

I died in 1956. Christmas is much less busy when you're dead.

As for the real me, it's true that this could become problematic if the game doesn't start relatively soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So you're The Real Santa Claus-Claus? Is that like Baden von Baden-Baden?

Sorry, my doctor has expressly forbidden I play in any game with rice.*

I hereby countermand that order

Falc, let's play a game of "Who do you think I'm going to agree with?" A medical doctor says rice elevates my blood pressure and puts my heart at risk. Who do you think I'm going to agree with?

Falc, let's play a game of "Who do you think I'm going to agree with?" A medical doctor says rice elevates my blood pressure and puts my heart at risk. Who do you think I'm going to agree with?

Sorry to hear that EUROO7. Personally I have low blood pressure, and hence my doctor recommends that I play as often with Reis as I can.

Sorry to hear that EUROO7. Personally I have low blood pressure, and hence my doctor recommends that I play as often with Reis as I can.

Surely there exist less strenuous ways of finding cardiovascular equilibrium than this outright torture you describe!

Surely there exist less strenuous ways of finding cardiovascular equilibrium than this outright torture you describe!

There might be... I'll be honest, my doctor has an Indian accent I can hardly decipher, so perhaps he was actually talking about his lunch?

I agree with the doctor. Thus, you must play.

The fact is Euro has decided to play, he's already begun while not formally decarling his intention to play.. you also responded to the name 'Rice'.. his name for you.. he is already winning a game he is not yet playing.. such is the way of the EURO.

The fact is Euro has decided to play, he's already begun while not formally decarling his intention to play.. you also responded to the name 'Rice'.. his name for you.. he is already winning a game he is not yet playing.. such is the way of the EURO.

I diid not, you lost.

Would it help if I told you my left slipper wants you to play?

In as sub