Werewolf Lite CCXXI: Doom of the WereYak 5: Manhattan, 1939

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be in as Salvation Army Santa Claus General Malcolm Laisze

No reserved spot for the previous GM?

Regardless, I only have a six day window in which I can play. This game will probably only be half finished by then, so OUT.

You could always sub out. Usually at game start we're scraping for players, but by halfway there's a few potential subs.

You could always sub out. Usually at game start we're scraping for players, but by halfway there's a few potential subs.

If more players are needed to get started, I guess that would be ok. But I'd rather let somebody who can commit to the whole thing get a spot than take it knowing I have to sub out.

If more players are needed to get started, I guess that would be ok. But I'd rather let somebody who can commit to the whole thing get a spot than take it knowing I have to sub out.

That's reasonable. I am assuming we'll struggle to start, as it's near Christmas. But the Yakmaster might be able to use the powers of necromancy (I hear Esemesas is an expert in that) to find some Werezombies to join us.

In as Vainglory's sister.

...must....resist....

Joebabe says "You can't resist us Mr Powers"

Fembots.jpg

c'mon guys, need some more players.

c'mon guys, need some more players.

Shanghai Kiwi in, then you just need three. EUROO7 tends to do whatever he's asked, provided the askee has been playing WW for several years. EL, Tai, Johho, slinks, and HDK are currently Bigging it up, so they might be in. Drxav the French troll was sighted recently. PM them all.

I don't know if I can stand a game with the two of you. Especially if you happen to be my packmates. Oh well, I suppose it is a worthy challenge...

If I had you and him for packmates it'd be like watching a trainwreck: I'd be so disgusted I'd want nothing to do with it, but I wouldn't be able to tear myself away. A pack of that composition would be... interesting... we'd probably need OY to round it out though.

What the hell.... Deadlines long enough away from Big that I should be able to manage. Just be aware that from the 23rd to 25th I will be away, so I can't vote on the 24th.

If you can accept this, I'll be IN

What the hell.... Deadlines long enough away from Big that I should be able to manage. Just be aware that from the 23rd to 25th I will be away, so I can't vote on the 24th.

If you can accept this, I'll be IN

You should be in as Joseph Pilsudski Claus... you're part Polish aren't you?