• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT: Also, before I forget, well played to the JL, and a shame that Jonti didn't vote Daffius there at the end.;)

It was a case of Kai being far more in the classic newbie wolf mould, he acted exactly as I'd expect him to in those circimstances.

Oh well. At least I wasn't totally obvious wolf this time, I might be getting back to it in ~10 games... :eek:o

You weren't obvious at all, I was hoping for another stronk JLer rather than pinging a wolf.

It was a case of Kai being far more in the classic newbie wolf mould, he acted exactly as I'd expect him to in those circimstances.
thanks

Well then. Kaisersohab is a very good sport for surrendering.

I wish I would have had more time for proper updates, but this past week turned out more hectic than I anticipated. My apologies for that, and congrulations to the winners. Who are:

Jonti
Wagonlitz
Daffius

I will add their names to the first post.

GG everyone, and thanks to Lemeard for GMing! I really wish that I had been active on the day I was lynched, but ah, c'est le jeu du loup-garou! :)

You weren't obvious at all, I was hoping for another stronk JLer rather than pinging a wolf.

Ah nice. And I see already sucking up for next GM to get the role you want... keep it going, it might work. :p

Also, Blade! shot down Ukrainian crisis as theme. I'll cobble something silly up later today as my backup game theme dump seems to be depleted.

I like my posting rights, thank you. :laugh:

Anyways, I suppose we exhausted the RP for that kind of game in the ISIS, at least for the moment...

Do something on Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris :p

Israel Palestine isn't a banned subject anymore though.

Yep. It was banned for so long that it's still ingrained as tabu. Anyways, I think the subject is still under closer scrutiny and we do not want the mods to actually look at what is going on inside our games, now do we?

Has Agatha Christies - Orient Express been done? Not too original but fits a werewolf theme.

I think at least some Agatha Christie theme has been done not sure.

Do something on Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris :p

:laugh:

I believe that would fall under the forbidden subjects. Besides, I would have to dip into your private picture stock to get proper images for updates... :ninja:

Cortez vs the Aztecs?

It's done way back ago, I think.

Also: new Lite is up.

Since the controversial settings were a bit too controversial I opted for something light and silly instead.