• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Back in the day people weren't so worried about PM space, they wanted to get the ability for invisibility since checking who was on thread was pretty damn invaluable for werewolf players. :D

I wish we still had that. :(

I wish we still had that. :(

I think that was one of the first things I inquired about when I came back and started looking at the changes in forum. Lovely tool, that. :wub:

You're probably on the money.

Oh, if Olaus is indeed coming back, you should change your avatar because I think you two have the same one. It would be... uncooth to pressgang the man into GMing and forcing him to change his avatar.

Woot! I've been looking for an excuse to change mine for I-don't-know-how-long

We do still have invisibility. That's what my screen tells me at any rate.

Yep but it has lost the edge since we can't no longer see who's viewing the thread. :(

I would like to GM a game sometime, but you seem to already have more experienced players ready to. :)
Good job, village! Thanks for GMing, Gen. Skobelev!

It cannot only be because of posts; it must also depend on how long you have been registered or on how many registered games you have, since I can have 40 PMs and have more posts than you, but registered later and have fewer games registered.
I'm aware of that. But getting 30 is definitely about posts. Getting to 50 is about time registered it would seem based on everyone else. Unless someone older than me can say they have less than 50.

Werewolf lite
CCLXXIX
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Good_the_bad_and_the_ugly_poster.jpg

It is the dying moments of the American Civil War and you have long been living as outlaws in the American West. Now you are in the southern parts of the Confederate Arizona Territory and have heard that a man now called Bill Carson is the sole survivor of a regiment carriying a large cache of Confederate gold. You start a relentless hunt for the gold, but on your way you may have to work together with other outlaws---can theybe trusted though. Furthermore Union troops are closing in as the Confederacy retreats and you rightfully fear the day they arrive, since that could very well mark the end of the lawlessness you love and perhaps earn you a ticket to prison. There has also been rumors about Union scouts coming through the area, so perhaps the good day of the honourable gunslingers are already a thing of the past.

Will you recover the Confederate gold, end up as Union prisoners or die in an epic gunfight?