Werewolf lite CCLXXXIX The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, my RP character wouldn't work given how much I post, as Britt only has 11 lines in the entire film in the Magnificent Seven, and one of them is "Chris", another is "you lost". I'll need to pick the talkative one, Vin:

Hiya partners, when I visited yer town a long time ago, I was told y'all had one most peculiar habit in what you call the "first day". Now, 'tis unbefitting for the Marshall to just join yer games and not adapt, so here goes...

Vote sawn-off shotguns

OOC: I'm not sure if this is still tradition but enjoy the vote ;)

Cut.jpg

Damn cougars, a man can't be walkin' through the desert mindin' his own bis'ness round these parts no more! Where's the federal gummint when you need 'em?

Vote the Federal Gummint

Damn cougars, a man can't be walkin' through the desert mindin' his own bis'ness round these parts no more! Where's the federal gummint when you need 'em?

Vote the Federal Gummint

Federal government?!

Also, don't expect RP from me, I can't rp this one really.

(So I've decided to RP as a priest...)

Nah, ya know what's the real sin? Voting! Voting is the highest of sins, because it shows you have no trust in God's ability to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Vote voting

Remember, if you think ya got a yank cornered, yell. It will stun 'im long enough for him to be captured.

Hiya partners, when I visited yer town a long time ago, I was told y'all had one most peculiar habit in what you call the "first day". Now, 'tis unbefitting for the Marshall to just join yer games and not adapt, so here goes...

Vote sawn-off shotguns

OOC: I'm not sure if this is still tradition but enjoy the vote ;)
Shamvoting is indeed still in fashion

Official vote count

sawn-off shotguns: 1
Gen. Marshall [43]

Federal Gummint: 1
Ithvan [44]

voting: 1
Arkasas [47]

Roasted Corn: 1
Hax [50]

Not voted: 13
Gen. Skobelev []
marty99 []
the_hdk []
madchemist []
Panzer Commader []
GreatUberGeek []
aedan777 []
tonkatoy5 []
oyoyoy []
Nautilu []
THE_SPLIT []
Dr.Livingstone []
alxeu []

Hmm, vote counts before night 1 has passed makes it just so... official. Where's the fun in that? ;)

Hmm, vote counts before night 1 has passed makes it just so... official. Where's the fun in that? ;)
Don't everybody do that? I seem to remember having seen it several times.

Don't everybody do that? I seem to remember having seen it several times.

Depends on the GM, naturally. It wasn't done when I quit and I haven't picked up the habit of doing it myself when I GM. Not that there's anything wrong with GM doing it, per se. :)

Don't listen to these guys Wagon, you're doing fine.

Nah, I was only joking, I did the same thing in muh Big game sure.