Werewolf lite CCLXXXIX The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wagonlitz

Resident WW Foreigner
103 Badges
Jul 19, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Rome Gold
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Heir to the Throne
Werewolf lite CCLXXXIX:
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Good_the_bad_and_the_ugly_poster.jpg

It is the dying moments of the American Civil War and you have long been living as outlaws in the American West. Now you are in the southern parts of the Confederate Arizona Territory and have heard that a man now called Bill Carson is the sole survivor of a regiment carriying a large cache of Confederate gold. You start a relentless hunt for the gold, but on your way you may have to work together with other outlaws---can theybe trusted though. Furthermore Union troops are closing in as the Confederacy retreats and you rightfully fear the day they arrive, since that could very well mark the end of the lawlessness you love and perhaps earn you a ticket to prison. There has also been rumors about Union scouts coming through the area, so perhaps the good day of the honourable gunslingers are already a thing of the past.

Will you recover the Confederate gold, end up as Union prisoners or die in an epic gunfight?

RULES:
There will be 17 players, no more, no less. Roles will be handed out after #17 signs up.
The game will then proceed to the First Night (after I have handed you your roles).

The Roles
1x Union deserter (Seer): is a former Union soldier from the slave state Missouri. He supports slavery and wants Missouri to join the Confederacy. He was forced into the Union army, but has since deserted. From his time in the Union army he has learned to find Union scouts who otherwise can be really difficult to find. He helps the gunslingers to avoid the scouts and if nessecary take them out.
4x Union troops (Werewolves): who have been sent in advance to scout the territory. They both try to locate the retreating Confederate army and to eliminate as many outlaws as possible.
12x Gunslingers (Villagers): These outlaws live the good life in the lawlessness of war. They are greedy, merciless, despicable men who don't fear God.

NOTE: Obviously, the players are encouraged to choose appropriate characters to play as, and to roleplay if they like. However, if a player does not choose a character, one will be selected for them at such time that something happens to them, usually something bad.

Deadlines for votes are given by 20:00 GMT – two hours before the forum reboot. (PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO YOUR OWN TIME ZONE IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FUTURE CONFUSION). A vote at 20:00 will count, whereas a vote at 20:01 will not.

Game starts with a nocturnal deadline.

Winning:
Gunslingers and the Union deserter win by getting to the gold without being caught by the Union scouts or even worse---the Union army. The Union scouts wins by clearing the area for outlaws.

Various rules:
§1. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§2a. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, unless substituting for a current player.
§2b. Players who have been subbed due to failure to participate may not sub for others
§3. You are responsible for keeping your private message inbox empty enough to receive private messages. You are yourself responsible for any messages missed due to your inbox being full.

§4a. Orders not delivered on time are IGNORED.
§4b. NOT VOTING means REPLACEMENT OR EVEN DEATH, IMMEDIATELY. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.
§4c. Invalid votes (like voting for the GM, voting for dead people etc.) are treated like no vote is made. The GM has the final say in all matters.
§4d. Lying to the GM results in permanent ban from werewolf games.
§4e. Never quote private messages from GM (whether true or fake) in the game.
§4f. Screenshots of private messages aren’t allowed in the game.

§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§6 Alliances which aren't based on your roles in the game between players are forbidden. These alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§7a Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, minimum font size 4. For example.
VOTE X
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X, VOTE Y
Capital letters are optional. Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligble for subbing. Spelling errors are subject to oversight. In case of revoting without unvoting the original vote will be the counted vote.
§7b At the end of the day player with highest votes is killed (lynched). If there is a tie, all leading candidates will be killed.
§7c Players will be dead when GM posts the update saying so, until such time happens every player still in game is alive (if barely in the case of vote winners)

Players
1. Gen. Skobelev as Lieutenant Blueberry
2. marty99 as Vin from the magnicifent seven
3. the_hdk as Emma Watson
4. Hax as Clint Eastwood with a cigar in his mouth 2.0
5. madchemist as Rooster Cogburn
6. Panzer Commader as Colton 'Cole' White
7. GreatUberGeek as Jefferson Davis
8. Gen. Marshall as The Marshall
9. aedan777
10 tonkatoy5
11. Ithvan as John Marshton
12. oyoyoy as the uglier; Jonah Hex
13. Nautilu
14. THE_SPLIT
15. Dr.Livingstone
16. Arkasas as a priest
17. Alxeu as Robert E. Lee

Sub list
1. Arkasas

Last edited:
In, will think of character tomorrow.

In as Jefferson Davis.

WE WILL FIND THAT GOLD OR DARNIT WE"LL DIE TRYIN'!

In

Is there some rule we can't go a significant length of time without a western theme?

In

so your'e roleplaying the last word of teh title? is that wallowed?

GM RUling??!!!
People can RP whoever they want.

In

Is there some rule we can't go a significant length of time without a western theme?
That was what I could think of having the best chance of some decent RP updates, since I know the movie pretty well. Furthermore the only other theme I can think of at the moment I am saving for a big during the summer.

By the way my GM colour is very fitting, gold.

In

I don't actually rmemeber much westersn, apart from my last Lite. Has there been a lot this year?

I'll be Britt (James Coburn) from the magnicifent seven. Brst with gun and knife!

I don't actually rmemeber much westersn, apart from my last Lite. Has there been a lot this year?

I'll be Britt (James Coburn) from the magnicifent seven. Brst with gun and knife!
Gen. Skobelev made one with Once Upon a Time in The West not long ago.

Your lite wasn't that long ago, and Gen. Skobelev did one over 'once upon a time in the West' 2 or 3 monthes ago. And I never realized how much I loved the letter 'a' and 'e' until now.