• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My God he actually did it.

In as a not-real person. As in, made of plastic. Yes, a LEGO person, do you have a problem with that?

In

In as a not-real person. As in, made of plastic. Yes, a LEGO person, do you have a problem with that?
I have no problems with Lego-Americans, it's the pernicious culture they perpetuate that is destroying America.

Nonsense. I was being serious. From a strictly business POV, I see nothing wrong with cutting a deal for cheap DONG.

Are you familiar with Chinese gymnast Dong Dong? I hope you see nothing dirty about him.
Well at least they have added energy after DONG in official circumstances; so at least you won't find two square power plant buildings with a giant chimney on which it says DONG anymore. (And yes that existed.)

You doubted I would make a LEGO game?

In as a Russian Lego bit.

CardRussian_mg_Soldier__85733.1410243459.500.659.jpg

IN

Well at least they have added energy after DONG in official circumstances; so at least you won't find two square power plant buildings with a giant chimney on which it says DONG anymore. (And yes that existed.)

What's the problem with a long cylindrical object marked "DONG"? I'm missing something here.

i guess I'll play in another one. i think euro remAins one ahead of me in winnings. please make me r avilager this time. i'VE AlWAYs wanted to be a villager and like the last 4 times in a row, or at least it feels like, i've been a wolf. just...;let me off the leash. i'm ready.

in i guess., please.

Srsly? Nothing in almost 24 hours?

Could be a boycott. Wagonlitz has spoken of some cruelty to rabbits and elephants sparking controversy.

Maybe this will help?
80-boobie_bird_7d5b599181e79da2a9f28124ae48c8116904da63.jpg

Not a fan.