• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[Non-RP Seriousness]Although I am all for mocking PC sensibilities, please do so without mocking queers and transgender people. These are actually real issues and I would hate to have this degenerate into that.[/Non-RP Seriousness]
What about Asexuals? I have a lot of pent up mockery for them.

You abuse and appropriate African culture. You're already a shitlord simply by eating chocolate. Shit colored chocolate. This offends my genderqueer sensibilities. OPPRESSION!

VOTE TORNADOLI AS SHITLORD #1
Those a liquorices though. Also only the two right ones are Africans. The second most right one is a Native American---didn't you notice his feathered hat?---and the most right one is a Chinese. I believe the second most left type is called zulus, but I am not completely sure. The most left one is the best; the other three are somewhat hard to chew, but still good.

[Non-RP Seriousness]Although I am all for mocking PC sensibilities, please do so without mocking queers and transgender people. These are actually real issues and I would hate to have this degenerate into that.[/Non-RP Seriousness]
By the way would you feel offended of that stereotypical Chinese in the liquorices I posted? Those fours types were part of a liquorice mix called 'sea captain mix' and has been part of that mix since 1943; the point of the mix originally was to show what a sailor could experience while sailing the seven seas, so the mix also contains parrots, tortoises, ducats, and much more.
Now those four heads have been pulled from production due to white PC brigadeers complaining; when the currect warehouse stocks are empty they will be gone.
I think it is ridiculous and have mocked it, but I don't know if they actually are offensive.

Would you be offended by that Chinese stereotype liquorice? And if so do you then want me to not keep using them in my RP?

By the way would you feel offended of that stereotypical Chinese in the liquorices I posted? Those fours types were part of a liquorice mix called 'sea captain mix' and has been part of that mix since 1943; the point of the mix originally was to show what a sailor could experience while sailing the seven seas, so the mix also contains parrots, tortoises, ducats, and much more.
Now those four heads have been pulled from production due to white PC brigadeers complaining; when the currect warehouse stocks are empty they will be gone.
I think it is ridiculous and have mocked it, but I don't know if they actually are offensive.

Would you be offended by that Chinese stereotype liquorice? And if so do you then want me to not keep using them in my RP?

This game is supposed to mock Tumblr, not imitate it.

In as goony beard-man

beardman.png

Welcome back.

This makes 17 players. Role PMs will be sent out as soon as possible. Everyone will receive a role PM.

Remember rule 3c, replicated for your convenience: YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS ROLE PMs. THIS INCLUDES WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE OR NOT. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING SUBBED OUT. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ROLE PMs, PM THE GM.

Intimation is the most sincere form of mockery.
Indeed. Though it was also a serious question. If Aziz is offended by that Chinese liquorice (the PC brigade claimed they were offensive for Africans, Native Americans and Chinese ethnicities) I wouldn't keep using them; otherwise I will.

Indeed. Though it was also a serious question. If Aziz is offended by that Chinese liquorice (the PC brigade claimed they were offensive for Africans, Native Americans and Chinese ethnicities) I wouldn't keep using them; otherwise I will.
Hack. Nothing wrong with being offensive.

Role PMs have been sent out. Again, don't discuss them, PM me with any issues you have. If you didn't receive one, PM me.

The first Night deadline will be tomorrow at 20.00 GMT (In approximately 25 hours 49 minutes).

From Day 1 onwards, we will have a variable deadline, as specified in the rules:

The deadline can be any time between 19.30 GMT and 20.00 GMT. It will be exactly when the GM posts "DEADLINE". Any posts before that post it will count, any posts afterwards will not count. If the GM does not post "DEADLINE" for any reason, the deadline will be 20.00 GMT, with a vote at 19.59 GMT counting, a vote at 20.00 GMT NOT counting.

Sham voting may now begin.

ah Skopie, where have you been?

Busy busy.

Then again, why should there be some taboos that are above criticism or mockery? Ability to laugh at oneself is pretty important. Or should we stop making jokes on everything that might have real issues?

On another note, what exactly is "CIS"? Somehow I doubt it's Commonwealth of Independent States. (and yes, that's an honest question).

Well, I don't know what it is, so I'm not participating.

It's a vote that doesn't count. It's just done to pass time before the game really starts (=first night). So no need to sweat over it. Oh and welcome to the game, hope you'll enjoy yourself.