Werewolf Lite CCCXXV - Twelve villagers, four wolves, and a seer walk into a bar...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want Dadarian lynched. I'd prefer to not have a tie.

Thanks hebebe, not a wolf though. I'm just a lonely ole villager.

Now let me chop mah wood in peace, don't chop me into pieces of wood >:|

one hour twenty two minutes

Alxeu -4- Bagricula, Dadarian, Madchemist, Arkasas,
Dadarian -4- Aedan, Nautilu, Rovsea, Cliges,
Arkasas -3- Sleepy, Korona, Ironhead,
Aedan -2- Esemesas, Lemeard,
Bagricula -1- Wagonlitz,
Rovsea -1- Alxeu,
Wagonlitz -1- Sexytoes,

UNVOTE ARKASAS
VOTE DADARIAN

since he's not new or anything.

kek

Unvote Alexu
Vote Bagricula

I doom thee wolf to a horrible lynching. The curse of the obvious wolf will slip into you at night until you Crovax yourself.

Viva la Symbolicism!

kek

Unvote Alexu
Vote Bagricula

I doom thee wolf to a horrible lynching. The curse of the obvious wolf will slip into you at night until you Crovax yourself.

Viva la Symbolicism!

Two! Two! Ya know I've never been lynched as a villager before? And as a wolf only via a JL outing.

Two! Two! Ya know I've never been lynched as a villager before? And as a wolf only via a JL outing.

Don't care.

While I'm still a player I'll cast my notably correct Gut.

Bagricula is a wolf, no ifs, ands or buts.

Unvote aedan
Vote Arkasas

Arky, baby, we're not done with you yet!

Dadarian -5- Aedan, Nautilu, Rovsea, Cliges, Ironhead,
Alxeu -3- Bagricula, Madchemist, Arkasas,
Arkasas -3- Sleepy, Korona, Esemesas,
Bagricula -2- Wagonlitz, Dadarian,
Aedan -1- Lemeard,
Rovsea -1- Alxeu,
Wagonlitz -1- Sexytoes,

You all use 'r' for total momentum i.e. ø(r)?
No we use J like all other civilized people. What you could see in the graph was lines where the exitation energy rose as J rose. The ydrast line was where it rose the quickest---i.e. the dizziest. Why that like then is called dizzyies in Swedish I have no idea. Ør just means dizzy just like yr does.

sorry do you want a tie or not?
I appears he just doesn't want Arky dead.

Or apparently it is Dadarian he wants dead; what was the case again?

Unvote Cliges
Vote alxeu

All non-me lynches are currently equally acceptable.

A reasonable sentiment, I suppose.

Well I read sexytoes' post as if he wanted a TIE. Normally when you say you think somebody else should be TIEd you mean you want a TIE at deadline with somebody else in. And the reason I find the Arkasas statement suspicious is that he seems rather sure that Arkasas is of no value to team wolf; but if he is a wolf Arkasas does have value for team wolf and the way Dadarian went up and also how aedan later took off---and now alxeu---could be an attempt to save Arkasas. Or more likely it is just random pushes. But sexytoes being convinced Arkasas is of no value to the wolves implies he knows Arkasas to be a villager.

Could be. I may have misinterpreted his statements, but I thought he wanted a TIE to see which candidate (if any) would be saved, and that he thinks Arkasas is either a villager or a wolf whom other wolves wouldn't hesitate to vote.

Very interesting, especially since you seemed to have offered him an out by joining his switch to alxeu.

I like your style. :D

I can almost say the same, but sadly not quite.

SBBXBdY.jpg

Dadarian -5- Aedan, Nautilu, Rovsea, Cliges, Ironhead,
Alxeu -4- Bagricula, Madchemist, Arkasas, Sexytoes,
Arkasas -3- Sleepy, Korona, Esemesas,
Bagricula -2- Wagonlitz, Dadarian,
Aedan -1- Lemeard,
Rovsea -1- Alxeu,

Unvote Wagonlitz
vote Alxeu

Not a single post today; can't understand why Dadarian gets voted, really.

Unvote Bagricula
Vote alexu

I'm a lovable and polite young man. This kind of subtle aggressiveness often goes over my head.

Very interesting, especially since you seemed to have offered him an out by joining his switch to alxeu.
Good point. So why Bagricula did you help save the guy you want dead?

Unvote Wagonlitz
vote Alxeu

Not a single post today; can't understand why Dadarian gets voted, really.
Not entirely true. He has posted today---33 minutes past deadline where he voted. Though he has a grand total of 2 posts in this game. An in post and a vote post. While Dadarian has been active and Arkasas somewhat active.
So since Bagricula is going nowhere and it appears the race will be decided among those three I prefer Alxeu for looking like he will be a big zombie this game; so rather take him out fast.

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Alxeu

Good work, friends! You aren't lynching me!