Werewolf Lite CCCXXV - Twelve villagers, four wolves, and a seer walk into a bar...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is a tie between Arkasas and Dadarian if I read correctly. I don't like it - Dadarian didn't do anything wrong except being 2x aedan signap number, which seems to be a recurring crime in WW games.
Arkasas panicks when he gets voted and votes himself. I think we can tie him, but he is of no value to the wolf team I think - so the wolves won't go out of their way to save him. I think we should tie someone else.

Vote Lemeard.
Btw, did you notice Euro hiding behind his wide shoulders? I want his place, mine is dark and there is a guy bleeding on the floor. What kind of bar is it?

Enough of your yammering. I shall drown it out with something from the jukebox.

[video=youtube;0WGVgfjnLqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGVgfjnLqc[/video]

With rather many hours to go, I believe we have a tie:

Arkasas: 4
Sleepyhead [53]
Dadarian [51 Cliges -> 55]
Cliges [61]
Korona [62]

Dadarian: 4
Aedan [52]
Nautilu [54]
Bagricula [68]
Rovsea [72]

aedan: 3
Esemesas [49]
Madchemist [85]
Lemeard [86 Dadarian -> 87]

Nautilu: 1
Wagonlitz [50]

Wagonlitz: 1
Ironhead [58]

Rovsea: 1
Alxeu [59]

Cliges: 1
Arkasas [67 Arkasas -> 71 Cliges]

Lemeard: 1
Sexytoes [82]

Not voted: 0

Lemeard, do you have a particular reason to bring Aedan into contention for today's tie?

Lemeard, do you have a particular reason to bring Aedan into contention for today's tie?
Lemeard - TIE - Reason

One of these words doesn't belong.

Yes, it is the first day and there's is plenty of evidence against him.

UNVOTE WAGONLITZ
VOTE ARKASAS

I don't like to see new WW players ousted so early. If Dadarian turns out to be a wolf, I shall suffer the consequences.

UNVOTE WAGONLITZ
VOTE ARKASAS

I don't like to see new WW players ousted so early. If Dadarian turns out to be a wolf, I shall suffer the consequences.

Jes >>

New >>

Jes >>

"Officially", when bandwagon has no solid definition, depending entirely on context.
It was defined months ago to be when you are three votes in front; it was done in reaction to many new players calling bandwagon when somebody got 1 or 2 votes ahead. Though many quick votes on somebody can also be quite suspicious and bandwagony.

There is a tie between Arkasas and Dadarian if I read correctly. I don't like it - Dadarian didn't do anything wrong except being 2x aedan signap number, which seems to be a recurring crime in WW games.
Arkasas panicks when he gets voted and votes himself. I think we can tie him, but he is of no value to the wolf team I think - so the wolves won't go out of their way to save him. I think we should tie someone else.

Vote Lemeard.
Btw, did you notice Euro hiding behind his wide shoulders? I want his place, mine is dark and there is a guy bleeding on the floor. What kind of bar is it?
You want a TIE today and you claim to know what team wolf wants to do with regard to Arkasas?

Unvote Nautilu
Vote sexytoes

UNVOTE WAGONLITZ
VOTE ARKASAS

Dadarian is far from new; he has played for about half a year.

While we wait for the deadline, let's listen to the song of the summer of the year of the decade of the millennium.

[video=youtube;77PzXCKDyVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77PzXCKDyVQ[/video]

You want a TIE today and you claim to know what team wolf wants to do with regard to Arkasas?

Why do you twist my words like that? Of course I am a wolf, along with Arkasas, and I tell you that he is the wolf, and that it is the official position of wolf team that they won't save him hurr durr. Please pass the potatoes.

I said it before, if there is a close voting, it is more interesting and revealing when players are good and will (if they are wolves) persuade their team to save them, and we will get some info from the votes. Arkasas will vote himself instead.

unvote lemeard vote wagonlitz

Why do you twist my words like that? Of course I am a wolf, along with Arkasas, and I tell you that he is the wolf, and that it is the official position of wolf team that they won't save him hurr durr. Please pass the potatoes.

I said it before, if there is a close voting, it is more interesting and revealing when players are good and will (if they are wolves) persuade their team to save them, and we will get some info from the votes. Arkasas will vote himself instead.

unvote lemeard vote wagonlitz
I did not twist your words into claiming you and Arkasas are wolves. I noted that you claimed to know that Arkasas is worthless to the wolves and that they wouldn't try saving him; something only a wolf would know.
Also you haven't adressed why you want a TIE today.

I don't think any villager is of value to the wolves.
Yes, but your statement implies that you know Arkasas to be a villager; so either you are a wolf or the seer who scanned Arkasas last night. And I doubt it is the latter.
Because a close voting/tie gives more information? Why don't you want it?
Close voting sure is fine and we all want that. The TIE on the other hand can only be used once lest we lose a day to parity---and day 1 isn't that one time unless we have really really good reasons which we don't at the moment.