Werewolf Lite CCCXXV - Twelve villagers, four wolves, and a seer walk into a bar...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alive until proven dead!
Rovsea does have a point though. Somebody could have seen your statement and either activated an alderman/plotter or changed vote, should they have figured out what was meant behind your statement.

Rovsea does have a point though. Somebody could have seen your statement and either activated an alderman/plotter or changed vote, should they have figured out what was meant behind your statement.
Sure.

With less than one minute before deadline. Right.

With less than one minute before deadline. Right.
If there is a TIE to groom players like me will sit ready to snipe; so the snipe sure. Also if you are a plotter/alderman and you sit ready to snipe you will also either have a conditional already sent in or an activation ready. I don't know which of alderman/plotter comes first in Lem's game, but if it is the alderman then you have a conditional on your plotter to counteract that that alderman. It would be possible to get a twoway and if you are voting the same guy as you then the entire threeway could be defended.
So it is entirely possible to at least defend a twoway with less than a minute to go.

Night 0

fLuXiSZ.png

The stage is set, the goose is cooked, and the land is dark. You know who you are, all of you. You know what you're drinking, and you know what you are meant to do. EUROO7 goes around, table to table, whispering and listening. He comes to you and whispers in your ear. You nod, and whisper in his. Take a sip of your drink, and light a smoke--this is going to be a long night, he says. He then paints a red line over Randy. Thus begins Day 1.

MmYl4gm.png

Randy the villager is hunted night 0

EUROO7 goes around, table to table, whispering and listening. He comes to you and whispers in your ear. You nod, and whisper in his. Take a sip of your drink, and light a smoke--this is going to be a long night, he says.
What the hey? What did you put in my drink?

*Slumps over, passes out*

That shameless aedan with his lack of an avatar!

Monsieur, I wish to be seated among more civilized company!

Vote aedan

vote Cliges

I don't like the way he's looking at me across the table.

Vote Dadarian

2x my sign-up #

23 hours to deadline

Dadarian: 1
Aedan [52]
Nautilu [54]

Arkasas: 1
Sleepyhead [53]
Dadarian [51 Cliges -> 55]

aedan: 1
Esemesas [49]

Nautilu: 1
Wagonlitz [50]

Not voted: 10
Sexytoes []
Rovsea []
Arkasas []
Cliges []
Bagricula []
Madchemist []
Ironhead []
Alxeu []
Korona []
Lemeard []

Vote Rovsea

I rounded down this time.

Good thing we had that timely vote count! I was worried someone might try to snipe here in the final 23 hours before deadline.

VOTE WAGONLITZ and end the vote count insanity!
What do you have against counts? Or are you just against that I state how long to deadline that count was?