• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just saying, but I got in 4th place in a national history bee...
And I would've got in 4th Geography Bee as well.

Bees are for nerds. :mellow:

Roles are going out now. Villager PMs will look like the following:

Do not discuss having received a PM until after all roles are out. Thanks!

So each villager PM will address the recipient as "madchemist"? Well that's different.

Bees are for nerds. :mellow:
You are saying you aren't one? Guys I found a wolf!

Some people seem to struggle with the concept of the word "like".
As a child I knew somebody who when asked to write his name on the top of the ark (in Danish it would just be the Danish words for 'write name on the top of the ark'); he then proceeded to write 'name' instead of his own name.

You are saying you aren't one? Guys I found a wolf!

As a child I knew somebody who when asked to write his name on the top of the ark (in Danish it would just be the Danish words for 'write name on the top of the ark'); he then proceeded to write 'name' instead of his own name.

Yep. Classic. :p

So be it. I guess Werewolf penalizes players who can't be on at deadline enough as it is, so no point in making it worse. I'll probably ask the trivia questions anyway, just because it fits the theme, but it won't count for anything. I may record what happens just to see if anything would have turned out differently.

Do it. And not necessarily one a day, maybe one per vote count, just for fun.

The recording won't really matter because we'd act differently if we knew someone had double votes.

Speak, friend, and enter.
Vote Obvious Puns

Vote Millard Snofgen and Leroy Finkelstein

I'd put some witty statement here, but I seem to have run out of those.

Guys, I got a PM that looks like this:

Obviously my Inbox said:
hi, madkhemysht... Rovsea

you are an (extra)ordinary Jeopardy champyon! (vilagaer).

have sad![//QUOTE]

It's legitimate, I swear...

In all seriousness, I am actually a villager this, game, and I intend to have fun. Now let's catch some wolves! (Or, if you feel like RPing, weird robotically controlled android Jeopardy contestants, or whatever.)

Guys, I got a PM that looks like this:

Obviously my Inbox said:
hi, madkhemysht... Rovsea

you are an (extra)ordinary Jeopardy champyon! (vilagaer).

have sad![//QUOTE]

It's legitimate, I swear...

In all seriousness, I am actually a villager this, game, and I intend to have fun. Now let's catch some wolves! (Or, if you feel like RPing, weird robotically controlled android Jeopardy contestants, or whatever.)
7Whatthe fuck are uyou doing?

Paradox Werewolf for $200.

This Werewolf player was infamous for mistakenly revealing his identity as a wolf by sending a hunt order in public.

Paradox Werewolf for $200.

This Werewolf player was infamous for mistakenly revealing his identity as a wolf by sending a hunt order in public.

Who is Crovax?

I don't know, but his name is invoked far too often for my tastes.