• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ironhide G1

Sergeant
22 Badges
Jun 6, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
BYU_Concert_Choir_with_Poppies.jpg

Werewolf Lite CCCXLVI: Face the Music
Setting: Your are a choir with aspirations of musical greatness. Most of you are hard working, training classical singers of good techniques and values. However, the jealous Modern Musicians, jealous of your musical prowess, want you removed so they can perform their awful, breathy modern music upon the listeners. However, a there is hope. Every day you can kick a member out of the choir, in order to establish a well rounded choir of healthy,beautiful classical voices. And there is a composer to help you, by studying a person's voice every night to see whom is classical and who is modern.

Rules:
A maximum of seventeen (17) players can sign up. Roles shall be handed out when the game is full at the discretion of the Game Moderator (GM).
After sign-ups are closed, and roles passed out, the game will proceed to a night deadline.

The game shall continue in a day/night cycle with each 24 hour period (one day and night) occurring in one update. In this period, the day time shall be consumed with the debate amongst the Classical Singers about which one of them are secret Modern Musicians (and thus should be eliminated). Sometimes the Classical Singers may decide to target more than one of their colleagues, in which case a Lemeard-approved TIE can occur, and all targeted civil servants will be removed from their positions of power. At night, the Modern Musicians will retaliate and target one Classical Singer.

The Modern Musicians win by equaling the number of Classical, thereby enabling them to ruin the choirs sound with their ugly, awful and breathy style of music.

Roles:
Classical Singer(12): These Classical Singers are receiving the proper education and training to make them good, beautiful singers-- and they are steadfast in their defense of the time held musical traditions and development. Together, these Classical Singers can use their abilities of reasoning and deduction to root out the foul Modern Musicians.

Composer(1): This choir singer whom knows how to write music and listen to other music and analyze it. Each night he can analyze a person's music and determine if they are a Classical Singer or a Modern Musician.

Modern Musicians(4): These Modern Musicians, rather than use good classical vocal technique and style, choose instead to follow the ugly and breathy style of Modern Music, and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goal- to eliminate the Classical Singers and ruin the music of the choir. Each night they can target one other Classical Singer for elimination (for the greater good, of course).

THE DEADLINE WILL BE AT 22:00 GMT. ANY VOTES WITH THE TIMESTAMP 21:59 WILL COUNT, ANY WITH THE TIMESTAMP 22:00 WILL NOT.

Full Rules:

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL TIED players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), and critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - PMs from the Game Moderator may not be quoted.
§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 5 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

§11. - There will be NO discussion of the game until after the GM has posted the update. ALL VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE AUTOLYNCHED, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

§12. - The GM reserves the right to kill everyone and end the game if players do not please the GM.

Last edited:
Choir Member Roster((note: voice parts do not have any effect on voice whatsoever, I just thought they were a cool way to divide up the game)):

Tenor 1:
1. Arkasas

2. Rovsea-sub
Tenor 2:
3. Jacksonian Missionary as Ludwig Van Mozart
4. JermanTK as Allu Bakr Al Mozarti subbed by Wagonlitz
Baritone:
5. Audren
6. General Skoblev as Hans Sachs
7. aedan777
Basses:
8. enkhuush
9. CaesarCzech
Soprano 1:
10. Wagonlitz as Franz Liszt

11. Tonkatoy5
Soprano 2:
12. Luftwafer as as Kurt Cobain

13. deathbywombat as as Skrillex
14. Hax as Nicki Minaj
Alto:
15. K-59
16. al-Aziz as that awful singer everyone is too polite to kick out subbed by Jacksonian Missionary
17. Lemeard

Last edited:
In

In as Ludwig Van Mozart

In.

In as Allu Bakr Al Mozarti

Changed deadline to 22:00 GMT

I guess I'll have to sign in to help game get going and to help people get revenge for their deaths in latest Lite.

In as Hans Sachs

In

@aedan777 or anybody else can you remember which game it was where we discovered search was broken due to some posts of aedan not showing up?
Castellon wants to know where it is, but I haven't been able to find it.

@aedan777 or anybody else can you remember which game it was where we discovered search was broken due to some posts of aedan not showing up?

I don't remember.

IN

I cannot for the life of me find that game. It wasn't all that long ago, was it? Certainly after all the future-posting issues.

I cannot for the life of me find that game. It wasn't all that long ago, was it? Certainly after all the future-posting issues.
I am also pretty sure it was really recent. And no doubt it was long after the migration.

Am I the only one who loves that tonka and wagon are the soprano 1s?