• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There was a pm between Skobie and Caesar that made it seem to me that he hadn't been scanned, maybe I didn't read it right

Here's the relevant exchange and the translation from CaesarCzech to English.

I guess this might have confused you?

no i didnt I scanned you.

Here, let me embellish what is being said in that.

You haven't contacted anybody else, I hope?

no i didnt [contact anybody else.]

So you did scan me, right?

I scanned you.

Just in case you aren't too familiar with CaesarCzech style typing.

yea that's what happened

So it turns out that enk was just an unhelpful villager, rather than being the last wolf.

Just in case his vote was counted by the GM, I shall

vote tonka the last wolf

This game has been a complete and total mess. The wolves are idiots, the JL are retards, and the Gm is a fucking hack.

but if you can't beat um then join um,

Unvote Enkuush
Vote Tonka

I'm not the final wolf but I've deemed the village undeserving of this win which considering wagonlitz little maneuver really shows how horrible Sko and Missionary have played this game. Won't be getting back online so GG enkuush or Kaiser or fuck maybe even Sko, hell if it is you Sko you deserve the win.

In their defense, the wolves have done slightly fewer stupid things than the village has.
I find this hard to believe.

I find this hard to believe.

It's a matter of quality v. quantity. Wagon did one incredibly stupid thing, while the village has done a lot of not quite as stupid things.

Wagon did one incredibly stupid thing
Disagree on it being that stupid; but lets not discuss things like this until after the game.

Disagree on it being that stupid; but lets not discuss things like this until after the game.
Remember what I said about him being both stubborn and an idiot?

Remember what I said about him being both stubborn and an idiot?

Yes, he's kind of like an freshwater economist.

meh.

Unvote tonka
vote enkuush/kaiser

And so we have a TIE. Update.

As the last four surviving members of the Committee of Union and Progress argued, the remaining servants of Kaisar Pasha decided to kill the other two. One turned out to be the last traditionalist, the other was a Young Turk. Such is life.

tonkatoy5, a traditionalist, was lynched

LatinKaiser, a Young Turk, was lynched

Village Win:
Gen. Skobelev
Jacksonian Missionary

Please discuss non-GM screw-ups until I've had a chance to explain stuff.

A competent JL would have been here at deadline to remake the tie but this game has proven that Sko and Missionary are anything but competent so not sure why the hell I was expecting them to actually do it, still thanks for killing the seer for me.

GG

I only regret that I have but two lives to lose for my village.

EDIT: Arky, was I really hunted? :p

My favorite part about this game was me writing this pm to Enkhuush

Something is going on here, you aren't playing the last wolf card correctly and I know I'm not the last wolf and the whole JL doesn't know who has been scanned and who is scanned is very fishy to me, I honestly think the last wolf is Sko at this point but at the same time it makes more sense that it is you, though if it is you then bravo you have done an amazing job at convincing me otherwise.

and then coming into the thread to find he had been suddenly subbed out with only hours to the final deadline.

A competent JL would have been here at deadline to remake the tie but this game has proven that Sko and Missionary are anything but competent so not sure why the hell I was expecting them to actually do it, still thanks for killing the seer for me.

GG
Disagree. An unscanned villager wouldn't have voted themself in that situation. Jack and Skobie were right to call you're bluff.

To confirm that the PM is real

jF0xJ4d.jpg

Disagree. An unscanned villager wouldn't have voted themself in that situation. Jack and Skobie were right to call you're bluff.

I'd buy that if they were here which you know they aren't. I mean really they should have had someone ready to snipe to make the tie just in case I wasn't full of it but of course they didn't