• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lite 355 will have every villager also be a seer.

This will be interesting lol.

I know this is sarcasm, but I'd actually would like to play that.

The issue is Enkuush could have been manipulated, Kaisier was just suicidal and wanted to die for the village. Also don't say they usually don't because this game was anything but usual

I have read your pm without knowing the result and I didn't buy it. :)

I don't think this would have gone as well as you hoped. Enk was probably asleep by that point.

As Wagonlitz pointed out I could be awake because it's 5 a.m.

Anyways, Thanks for Hosting Arkansas

Anyways, Thanks for Hosting Arkansas
Accident, or...?

Also, I am still hurt hat I was hunted twice. What did I ever do to you, eh? :(

(I was sort of secretly hoping to sub in for enk so that I could get three deaths in a single game of werewolf. Not sure if that's ever been done before.)

Accident, or...?

(I was sort of secretly hoping to sub in for enk so that I could get three deaths in a single game of werewolf. Not sure if that's ever been done before.)

I think I've died 4 times in one game, two of which were brutals iirc

BYU_Concert_Choir_with_Poppies.jpg

Werewolf Lite CCCXLVI: Face the Music
Setting: Your are a choir with aspirations of musical greatness. Most of you are hard working, training classical singers of good techniques and values. However, the jealous Modern Musicians, jealous of your musical prowess, want you removed so they can perform their awful, breathy modern music upon the listeners. However, a there is hope. Every day you can kick a member out of the choir, in order to establish a well rounded choir of healthy,beautiful classical voices. And there is a composer to help you, by studying a person's voice every night to see whom is classical and who is modern.

That is a different fox hunt all together, isn't it?
Having never been on a fox hunt, I am not sure the metaphor is entirely appropriate, but... yes?

Having never been on a fox hunt, I am not sure the metaphor is entirely appropriate, but... yes?

If it ever comes up, I suggest you have some custom made boots for the occasion. Much better that way.

EDIT: For fox hunting, I mean.

Though a special pair of boots for WW Lite might also offer some advantages. Worth a try, anyhow.

Last edited:
So I just took a look at the (not yet updated... :p) front page.

And saw the seer had been lynched after three wolves were lynched.

What.

I thought reis getting lynched as seer the day after the only wolf lynch was bad enough. Do I want to know what happened here?

A competent JL would have been here at deadline to remake the tie but this game has proven that Sko and Missionary are anything but competent so not sure why the hell I was expecting them to actually do it, still thanks for killing the seer for me.

GG

Well, I did check the thread and see you had switched. But like k-59 said, only a wolf (or complete moron) would try such gambit so it called for no action. I assumed it was way to let villager live without confessing your baddiness until deadline revealed it. I even told Lemeard that it's village win when he laughed at the triple-tie and asked if it's wolf win. Like I said two days ago, it's village win but with a bit gamey bruteforcing. Sorry for all unnecessary deaths (I thought I'd be one of them); like Daffius said, Tonka didn't hang sooner as I tried to make it look like he's important goodie but of course he was the one who turned out to be the quiet wolf. Didn't think Tonka would take down villager even today.

And thanks to the GM for hosting. Hack GM is hack.

edit: I guess I should put Tonka endorsing my lack of competence to my sig.
cool_zpsvnf89lto.gif

So I just took a look at the (not yet updated... :p) front page.

And saw the seer had been lynched after three wolves were lynched.

What.

I thought reis getting lynched as seer the day after the only wolf lynch was bad enough. Do I want to know what happened here?

If I recall, I was at bar then and seer was about to lynch. I thought "hey, why not force village win with tie as there's enough scanned people to guarantee it". Unfortunately people voting seer weren't online until deadline had passed.

No there wasn't but there was forbidding 2 seers that you suggested.
I claimed to be 50% effective. I never claimed there being 2 seer; I merely speculated on it. There is a crucial difference.

but there was no way he was going to live long anyway.
There was. Had he acted rational he would have lived to the last day.

and discussion from months ago
It was a very relevant discussion.
You say the reasoning for the different seer set up was to get him to avoid outing you if the real seer had contacted him... but the real seer wouldn't be saying anything about 50% scans or double seers.
The 50% claim and the speculation also was for if we hunted the seer; then I could say that that seer obviously had to have been 50% too and then 2 seers would make sense.
Because tonka believed you to be seer. He went back and forth between Jackson and you on who was seer and in the end changed it to you 1 minute to deadline.