• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
See you still have yet to explain why we shouldn't vote you. You've literally given us no good reasons to explain your suspicious actions
I havn't given a defense, because I really don't have one. I agree that I have been acting skittish all game, and I myself, have no explanation. My only defense, I suppose, is that I am acting totally out of sorts from last game, when I was a wolf. But also the game before, when I was a villager.

Why am I stuck with all the noobs. God. Yeh this is all gonna end up in a wolf victory. Wgon and Jack are coordinating very efficiantly with each other. And the reason I don't find Spockyt suspicious is beacuse I have not noticed him and no I am not defending him. But ok vote me and carry on. The wolves will win with my lynching but if we go for either of these two than we know who the wolves are. Jack seems to be following Wagonlitz with every vote if this is not proff than I don't know what is. Spockyt don't implicate me with your stuff, just keep doing your thing and leave me out of it.

The case on me is pretty poor

I have taken a look at Illiria's posts; he has a grand total of 12 game related posts.

Random day 1 vote.

Comment on the day 1 lynch. Appears a bit too artificially grieving the seer.

Making a case on Hax; mainly appears to be fabricating a case on Hax since there was reason for Hax to switch. Hadn't he switched somebody could have switched from Arky to Spockyt and made a TIE.

Puts the third vote on Jerman while nobody else has a vote thereby bandwagoning. And hey he is the third voter too... (For the new players: Wolves are often found to be around the third voter since that is a comfy place to be since it isn't the starters of a the vote and they aren't late on the lynch either.)

Replies to me stating that sniping in a TIE is suicide.

Completely misses how a TIE could have been sniped in without Hax changing.
And again ignores that a TIE could have been made.

Calls out Cæsar.

Tries to put blame on me for the TIE.

And Illiria keeps trying to frame me including ignoring that the main reason I voted IG was due to him being a massive zombie; zombies are generally a bad thing for the village to have on the last day. And yet Illiria wanted a zombie to live...

Doesn't give further explanation for his vote on me after his reasons have been rejected.

And here he continues to claim he has given good reasons for his vote on me yet as I already had pointed out at that point he hasn't.

His vote on me day 1 also ended up being a throwaway.

So for generally being really suspicious and unable to give reasonable arguments for his vote on me I believe he is the wolf. The wolves just need 1 villager lynched and I think Illiria is gunning for that villager to be me; lets not allow him to get away with that.

Vote Illiria
1. Seems right
2. I wasn't grieving, I was stating the truth
3. Its not a fabrication its a legitimate concern. Arky was up two votes so there was no need to switch. He was pretty safe.
4. I made some good points on Jerman, everyone else was thinking them. He was acting susp so you can't fault me for that. A bandwaggon is a mindless vote not a thoughtful one. You bandwaggoned against IG for a joke he made, thats a pisspoor excuse.
5. See 3
6. Being a zombie is not the same thing as a wolf.
7. Your reasons have been noted but have been rejected by me.
8. Well thats your opinion. I belive I am right so do you.
9. Day 1 votes are usually throwaways
10. No i have given a good reason why you are a wolf, you instigated the tie, got two villagers lynched and you had most to gain from it. Just because I vote for you it doesn't make me a wolf. And enough with this TIE bulshit I don't buy it. A villager will get lynched and thats it wolves have parity.
11. I called out CC because I dislike votes without reason. How does that implicate me?

Last edited:
Why am I stuck with all the noobs. God. Yeh this is all gonna end up in a wolf victory. Wgon and Jack are coordinating very efficiantly with each other. And the reason I don't find Spockyt suspicious is beacuse I have not noticed him and no I am not defending him. But ok vote me and carry on. The wolves will win with my lynching but if we go for either of these two than we know who the wolves are. Jack seems to be following Wagonlitz with every vote if this is not proff than I don't know what is. Spockyt don't implicate me with your stuff, just keep doing your thing and leave me out of it.

The case on me is pretty poor
In truth, I don't think it is you. But I voted you t try and save myself. It didn't work. I'm under sentence of death. I'm ready. The wolves are ready to hunt another target, I expect. Then they will win.

Lol you have to be joking illia. I only followed wagon once because he's right, while I want you and Spock dead he was right tat we need to consolidate 1 candidate. Get a grip.

vote count, 1 hours and 50 minutes to deadline

250px-Civ1box_zpsdlfd94fy.jpg

Spockyt: 5
aedan777 [370]
brovahkiin [400]
Health [407]
Wagonlitz [393 Illiria -> 425]
Jacksonian Missionary [355 Hax -> 375 brovahkiin -> 411 Illiria -> 426]

Wagonlitz: 2
Illiria [349]
Hax [357]

Illiria: 2
Spockyt [348 CaesarCzech -> 420]
CaesarCzech [416 Spockyt -> 418 Wagonlitz -> 421 unvote -> 429 Spockyt -> 430]

not voted: 0

Spockyt tried to vote Illiria in post 413 without unvoting.

vote count, 1 hours and 50 minutes to deadline

Spockyt: 5
aedan777 [370]
brovahkiin [400]
Health [407]

Illiria [349]
Hax [357]

Illiria: 2
Spockyt [348 CaesarCzech -> 420]
CaesarCzech [416 Spockyt -> 418 Wagonlitz -> 421 unvote -> 429 Spockyt -> 430]

Oh, thank you. I don't remember voting earlier.

Unvote CaeserCzech.
Vote Illiria.

I think you missed this.

I don't know the votes, but I'm posting this assuming I am about to be hung. Never been hung before. Still, there is a first time for everything. We made it easy for the wolves this game, we all panicked, and hung the seer day 1. I was also acting skittish, and I think that is the entire case against me. Well done wolves.

day four vote count

Spockyt: 7
aedan777 [370]
brovahkiin [400]
Health [407]
CaesarCzech [416 Spockyt -> 418 Wagonlitz -> 421 unvote -> 429 Spockyt -> 430 Illiria -> 449]
Hax [357 Wagonlitz -> 456]

Illiria [349]
Spockyt [348 CaesarCzech -> 420 Illiria -> 452]

Lol you have to be joking illia. I only followed wagon once because he's right, while I want you and Spock dead he was right tat we need to consolidate 1 candidate. Get a grip.
Come one you are like his little lackey echoing everything he is saying. He is not right he is plain wrong, but I guess the wolfpack must stick together.

Day four

All remaining leaders were quite adamant that Datlof, whatever that might be, had outlived his usefulness. He must surely be a barbarian as his name and obscure origin both testified to that. And so he was denounced with large majority and the unified armies of remaining civilizations attacked his followers.

datlof1_zpsxe2vcb0i.jpg

Not that surprising the barbarian troops helping to dethrone Datlof (Spockyt), civilization leader (villager), should have been clue enough for everybody. Unfortunately the quality of civilization leaders seemed to be mediocre at best and grasp of reality slipped from their fingers. Only some realised the folly they had done.

Night five

The oldest civilization remaining, Babylonians, had been a beacon of light and learning to the world. The wealth and knowledge of them was astonishing and besides this they boasted their armies had innumerable number of soldiers. Unfortunately much of this was indeed just boasting and their reliance on mercenaries backfired rather horribly.

Hammurabi_zpswnjmo8tj.jpg

Not even the grand walls of Babylon could hold out against the Kassite invasion. The capital of Hammurabi (Illiria), leader of Babylonians (villager), was sacked and Hammurabi himself killed during the looting. Old gods of Babylon were defeated and their shrines burned.

And with this results it was clear that mankind wasn't yet ready for civilization. Barbarian tribes poured from the forests, steppes and beyond seas to pillage the tiny remnants of higher culture.

game ends in baddie victory

Brute_Civ5_zpszvikmdri.png

Winners:

Christian II of Denmark (Wagonlitz)

ChristianII_of_denmark_zps49r1bbl6.jpg

This barbarian leader will certainly make heads roll once his ships land to the neighbouring countries.

Otto von Bismarck (CaesarCzech)

Bismarck_zpsbmwuvvmf.jpg

Leader of Teutonic barbarians, mis moustache will give a pause to any who dare challenge him.

Mansa Musa (brovahkiin)

Mansa_Musa_zpsrtncr9px.jpg

Leader of Homeboys tribe - don't stray to the inner cities.

Norte Chico (aedan777)

norte_chico_barbarian_zpsjfw1lwaw.jpg

Leader of Latino tribe, always willing to cross border rivers to loot and pillage.

And so world entered into dark ages. At least this will show to everybody why cities need to have some innate defenses so even novice players could have better chances to guard them against their own stupidity.

burning-building-1_zps17737ab1.jpg