• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ironhide G1

Sergeant
22 Badges
Jun 6, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
Werewolf Lite CCCXLI: The Glory of Gondor
250px-Flag_of_Gondor.jpg

The Setting:

Set during the reign of
Ciryandil b. 820 r. 936–1015 during the Third Age of Middle Earth. Third of the Ship-Kings. Died in the defence of Umbar against the Haradrim and Black Númenóreans.

The Last Alliance of Men and Elves has vanquished the Dark Lord, ending the Second Age of Middle Earth, but not without cost. The Great Numenor is beneath the waves, the leader of the Faithful, Elendil, slain, as his son Anarion, Isildur, ruler of the North, also killed in the Gladden Fields. Many men have died to overthrow the Dark Lord Sauron, but peace is come again. While the Northern Arnor is weaker, the sons of Anarion, rule over the southern Numenorian Kingdom, Gondor, in a time of peace and prosperity.

However, Black Numenorians, servants of Sauron and the last corrupt King of Numenorian from the old corrupt haven of Umbar, look at Gondors majesty with disdain. They want to overthrow the faithful, and want to take power for themselves. The kin strife is about to begin. You are all soldiers of Gondor, but in your ranks there are intertwined those who would see its destruction, and those who would give their lives for the kingdom.

The Set-Up:

There will be 17 players, no more and no less. Roles will be distributed following the signup of the 17th player and the game will proceed to night 0.

The Roles:

12x Faithful Gondorian Solidiers (Villagers): Ordinary Gondorian soldiers, committed to protect the realm.
4x Black Numenorians (Werewolves): Evil men aligned with Sauron, hiding among the army to kill the heirs of Melendil
1x Palantir Holder (Seer): A high ranking Numenorian who has access to look into the Palantir each night to reveal who someone is.

Other:

The color YELLOW is reserved to the GM. Ghosts/spectators may not use it.

Roleplay:

You are all citizens of the Numenorian civilization of Gondor, soon after the fall of the Dark Lord. Your kingdom is growing stronger and bigger, but there are those that seek to destroy it among you. You should RP accordingly.

Deadline:

The deadline for this game will be 19:00 GMT. Votes at any time up to and including 18:59 WILL count, while those at 19:00 or later WILL NOT.

How to Win:

The Gondorian Solidiers and the Palantir Holder win by eliminating all the Black Numenorians. The Black Numenorians win by achieving parity with the Gondorian Soldiers and Palantir Holder.

The Rules:

§1a. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.

§1b. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, except as substitutes for a current player.

§1c. Players may at any time request a substitute in the thread.

§2a. Failure to vote on a given day will result in replacement or autokilling of the offending player. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.

§2b. Invalid votes will be treated as a failure to vote, and may result in substitution.
§3a. Quoting PMs from the GM is strictly forbidden; violation of this will result in an autolynch.

§3b. Forging of PMs from other players is allowed.

§3c. Screenshots of private messages are not permitted.

§4. Orders not delivered on time will be ignored and possibly mocked by the GM.

§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.

§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§6 Alliances or feuds between players which aren't based on your roles in the game are forbidden. Alliances or feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§7a Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, preferably separated from any other words in your post. I will attempt to count any and all votes made, but I am not responsible for failing to notice a vote if it has not been clearly delineated as such. Here is an example vote:

VOTE X

If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE X, VOTE Y

Capital letters are optional. Misspelled player names or nicknames are acceptable, as long as it is clear whom you are voting. If you fail to unvote before voting again, or unvote the “wrong” person and vote someone new, the new vote WILL BE COUNTED.

§7b Editing a vote after it is made is forbidden, and if sufficiently egregious, may result in autolynching at the GM’s discretion.

§7c At the end of the day the player with highest votes is killed (lynched). If there is a tie, all leading candidates will be killed.

§8 Players leading the lynch vote are considered to be dead immediately following deadline, and are to post in ghost mode from that point forward. All other players are considered alive until the hunt is revealed.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

List of Players:

1: madchemist

2. Mder1 as Atanamir
3. Wagonlitz
4 Jacksonian Missionary as the great and powerful Jacksonimir son of Quincy Adamsmir
5 RB33
6 Arkasas as Zombie Elendil
7 Adean 777
8 K-59
9 Roseva the Camel from Harad
10Audren as Ar-Pharazôn
11 Cliges as an honest purveyor of pipe weed.
12 tonkatoy5
13 Capt. Kiwi
14. EUROO7
15 Lemeard as Uncle Joe Biden
16 CaesarCzech
17happycats517 as an innocent little hobbit. SUBBED BY General Skoblev SUBBED by Arkasas SUBBED by CaesarCzech

Subs:

1. CaesarCzech
2. Cliges
3.Jacksonian Missionary
4. Rovsea

Winners:

1: madchemist
8 K-59
13 Capt. Kiwi
15 Lemeard as Uncle Joe Biden
17happycats517 as an innocent little hobbit, SUBBED by General Skoblev, SUBBED by Arkasas subbed by CaesarCzech

Days/Nights:

Night 0
Mder1 the Gondorian Soldier is hunted
Day 1/Night 1
tonkatoy5 4: Arkasas (167), madchemist (CaesarCzech 125 ->Wagonlitz 205->223), Wagonlitz ( madchemist 124 ->222), Jacksonian Missionary (madchemist 127-> 225)
Arkasas 4: Capt Kiwi (154), Rovsea (165), RB33 (211), EUROO7 (218)
madchemist 3: Audren (126), , CaesarCzech (175), tonkatoy5 (Arkasas 203-> 228)
EUROO7 3: aedan777(141),
Cliges (164), Lemeard (Wagonlitz 138->209)
Wagonlitz: , happycats157 (210)
Lemeard: K-59(142),

Arkasas is lynched
Tonkatoy5 is lynched
CaesarCzech is hunted

Day/Night 2
Busy day; no votecount available
Jacksonian Missionary the Gondorian Soldier is lyched
Cliges the Gondorian Soldier is hunted
Day/Night 3
Audren: 7
Rovsea [EURO07 375->412]
Capt. Kiwi [RB33 359-> 413]
Wagonlitz [Rovsea 410-> 414]

Lemeard [ EUROO7 392 ->417]
madchemist [RB33 352->418]
RB33 [420]
aedan777 [madchemist 363->422]
happycats/Skobie/Arkasas [482]
RB33: 1
EUROO7[404]
madchemist: 1
Audren [370]

Not Voted: 0

You lynch Audren the Black Numenorian

Rovsea the Gondorian Soldier is hunted

Day/Night 4
Wagonlitz: 5
EUROO7[440]
madchemist [K-59 449->469]
K-59 [477]
Lemeard [EUROO7 470->485]
Wagonlitz [Lemeard 467->EUROO7 487->491]

EUROO7: 4
Capt. Kiwi [458]
aedan777[473]
RB33 [madchemist 468->474]

Not Voted: 1
happycats/Skobie/@@Arkasas
Wagonlitz the Black Numenorian is lynched
Aedan777 the Gondorian Soldier is hunted

Day/ Night 5

EUROO7 3:
Capt. Kiwi [529]
RB33 [531]
happycats/Skobie/Arkasas/CeasarCzech [532]

RB33: 3
Lemeard [K-59 530->538]
k-59 [536]
madchemist [EUROO7 507->539]

Not Voted: 1
EUROO7[]

EUROO7 the Black Numenorian is lyched
RB33 the Black Numenorian is lynched
Winners: Gondorian Soldiers (village):

Madchemist the Palantir Holder (seer)
Lemeard the Gondorian Soldier as Uncle Joe Biden
k-59 the Gondorian Soldier
CeasarCzech(happycats/Gen. Skoblev/Arkasas) the Gondorian Soldier as an innocent little hobbit
Capt. Kiwi the Gondorian Soldier

Last edited:
In as Atanamir.

In as the great and powerful Jacksonimir son of Quincy Adamsmir

In

List of Players:

1: (Reserved for madchemist)
2. Mder1 as Atanamir
3. Wagonlitz
4 Jacksonian Missionary as the great and powerful Jacksonimir son of Quincy Adamsmir

Current Players alive:
You generally want to post the roster post before putting up advertisement lest you end up with several people saying in between the OP and the roster like you just experienced. Even just posting a single letter just to have the second post would do.

In as Zombie Elendil.

In

GM note: I will not be available today from 5 to 8 PM, tomorrow from 5:00 to about 10:30 PM, and on Friday from 5 PM to 12 AM. On Saturday, I dont know when be available, or Sunday either. The best time to reach me the next couple days is from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Thank you in advance. This is all EST, so whatever time zone you are in, that is when I will be around.

I picked a really bad week to do this, as I am preforming in a musical this weekend, as this week is tech week.

GM note: I will not be available today from 5 to 8 PM, tomorrow from 5:00 to about 10:30 PM, and on Friday from 5 PM to 12 AM. On Saturday, I dont know when be available, or Sunday either. The best time to reach me the next couple days is from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Thank you in advance. This is all EST, so whatever time zone you are in, that is when I will be around.

I picked a really bad week to do this, as I am preforming in a musical this weekend, as this week is tech week.
Just to be sure; it is EDT and not EST you meant? I.e. the time observed on the American east coast during summer?

American Eastern Coast Summer Time, just to be sure.

In... as the camel from Harad.

IN as Ar-Pharazôn

You sure are fond of camels.
I'm trying to develop a "signature" to gain "approval" and a new "social identity" with my "peers". It's like what you do all the time with your pedantic tendencies, but much more superficial and meaningless.

I'm trying to develop a "signature" to gain "approval" and a new "social identity" with my "peers". It's like what you do all the time with your pedantic tendencies, but much more superficial and meaningless.
I am not trying to develop a signature; being pedantic, analytical, precise, factual, etc. is literally how I am in reality so I am just acting naturally. Though if this had been Danish you would have seen almost constant kancellistil (officialese according to the dictionary) because that is how I write naturally. My natural writing style is considered really dry by many people and I have even experienced people my age having trouble reading it due to how convoluted it is...
GSIzDuK.gif

Wow. This is a bad week to do this. Break a leg, though.