• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didn't read the first post, so don't expect me to know where we're at.

Until now.

So change that to an Honest Purveyor of Ale Who Seeks the Recreate the Formula of Ent-Draught.

:DYou don't have to change it you are fine... I was just being nit picky of Middle Earth facts. I'll change it if you want, but you don't have to have it!

We are near Gondor's height of power, and a couple hundred years from the kin strife, that further weakened the waning strength of Gondor, which had war almost its entire existance( except for Aragorn Ellesar and his reign, after the fall of Sauron.

That one was actually a really good game. And by brovahkiin's GMing standards, it was really quite well done by him, after a quick look back at it. :D

I'd forgotten the seer died night 0. I saw it was a village walkover win in the end when I searched for it, so something must have happened in between.

And you imply much about the GM's usual standards there :p

That one was actually a really good game. And by brovahkiin's GMing standards, it was really quite well done by him, after a quick look back at it. :D

I mean, compared to 7 Citys of gold, yes, but that's not hard at all. Though I faintly remember him misspelling siege when he initially posted it.

And you imply much about the GM's usual standards there :p

:D

I mean, compared to 7 Citys of gold, yes, but that's not hard at all. Though I faintly remember him misspelling siege when he initially posted it.

Oh, right, you never saw the Lite game that happened during the forum transition. That was a disaster on par with 7 Cities.

Now I remember what happened. Day one I thought a shift from Rovsea onto DutchGuy was suspicious, so I threw weight on Rovsea:

Blah Blah Blah staying IC is hard Blah Blah brave elfs evil Orcs dramtic stuff Morgoth's warhammer is named Gram blah blah
You Lynch Rovsea the Wolf

Wolfs Hunt Xarkan

Of course, it turned out DutchGuy was also a wolf. Fortunately for my sake he was last wolf lynched :p We rolled them up relatively smoothly from there regardless.

And yes, that is the actual day one update by brovahkiin.

How did you people keep letting him GM games?

That is... an excellent question. Something something libertarianism something else about voting with your feet. Er, in.

Or maybe that was His Most Supreme Haibliness. Don't really remember to be honest.

NIIFXjU.gif

That's a good read. I have tears in my eyes from laughing. Maybe it's because I'm just really tired...

Posted by Citizen:
I was told the game had already started and I wasn't in, when I asked. I am not on the player list, I am not on the no vote list. I do have two votes on a day where votes lead to lynching.

I feel that something is amiss.
NIIFXjU.gif
NIIFXjU.gif

Last edited:
I think I'll try one of these werewolf games.

In as an innocent little hobbit.

Please be gentle with me because I swear this is my first time and that I'm totally a newbie.

Please be gentle with me because I swear this is my first time and that I'm totally a newbie.

Oh, yes, a new happy cat to play with. Delightful. I will show you the ropes! Er, rope. Whatever.

But you should probably take the Werewolf games I've GMed bit out of your sig if you're going to take this route.

Huh?
I did the Fall of Gondolin many moons ago, and there was an... attempt at a second one by someone else pretty recently.

Fall of Gondolin was notable for a major fall out over the actions of THE_SPLIT and my response to them. It would be a good read for a new GM, if I do say so myself.

And... IN. I don't have my Silmarillion to hand right now to pick an RP character.
Was that the game Split went into radio silence falsely claiming his wife was fatally ill?

Oh, right, you never saw the Lite game that happened during the forum transition. That was a disaster on par with 7 Cities.
Don't remember that one; what happened?

If you want to go the I5 route then changing your title away from GM of Stalingrads would have been a good idea.
Welcome back.

Was that the game Split went into radio silence falsely claiming his wife was fatally ill?

It was that one, though that's not quite what he said. He said he had to take her hospital, and he did... he left off the part where it was a quick routine blood check.