• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The new lite is up
Werewolf Lite CCCXLI: The Glory of Gondor
250px-Flag_of_Gondor.jpg

That reminds me, I should really update the winlists.

Good game to the village. The case on RB33 was better than the case on me, though.

Also, I had no idea that Jonti was going to be outed, but I was pretty much trying to kill him anyway. Is it really an alibi vote if you're actively trying to kill your packmate?

Lastly, I'm unsure why people felt so compelled to vote me. Still, that;s what I get for not being online. All these games have too early deadlines.

Good game to the village. The case on RB33 was better than the case on me, though.

Also, I had no idea that Jonti was going to be outed, but I was pretty much trying to kill him anyway. Is it really an alibi vote if you're actively trying to kill your packmate?

Lastly, I'm unsure why people felt so compelled to vote me. Still, that;s what I get for not being online. All these games have too early deadlines.
I would say it still is an alibi vote since its goal is to make you look clearer at the disadvantage of a mate.
Also the reason you were voted is that besides the alibi vote you looked really wolfish; and as I mentioned that vote easily could be an alibi vote even though it on day 4 didn't make too much sense.
And with regard to deadline then you could host a game or ask GMs to put it later. Though if it is put too late you hit the European night. On the other hand at the moment it hits the American afternoon... And exotic deadlines are fun once in a while; I still remember Vainglory's French Revolution which had a 6 AM deadline---that was a special experience (and ended up being the sole reason I was lynched...).

Lemeard pretty much made the case, and the main point against me was that Tonka voted late on CaesarCzech. I brought up multiple points against RB3, and you lynch me on basically that single point.

Lemeard pretty much made the case, and the main point against me was that Tonka voted late on CaesarCzech. I brought up multiple points against RB3, and you lynch me on basically that single point.
Nah aedan made a bit of a case on you too. Again the main problem with both being your alibi vote.