• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not to put words in Health's mouth, but I figured he had turned on Cleeque and me to earn himself a strong alibi vote, which seems to have almost worked.
I figured that Wagon had been scanned the night before, which is why he switched from going for Luft to going for Cleeque, knew Aramael would strongly object to being accused, but thought there was at least a chance I could win over 2 of Aedan, Jeray, and DeathNote. Aedan was JL, so we would never have won him over, but we did win Jeray. Basically, it turns out we were fighting for DeathNote's vote. Had Claude shown up on time and Health voted with the pack, it would have been far less clear that Cleeque was the village consensus.

Still, even if we had managed to win over DeathNote, Health didn't sell us out, and Claude had shown up, I imagine the JL would have simply outed Cleeque, and all the wolves would have been lined up together voting Aramael, which would have also not been great for us. An interesting potential alternative outcome, though, and we could conceivably have pushed hard against Jeray.

Wow That PJ guy looked like a real piece of work... :eek:

Also, all of LK's write-ups got a chuckle out of me, so well done and thanks for hosting! :)

DNFC and alynkkio mostly got what U was doing. Cleeque had mostly resigned himself to his faith and so we decided to go out on him.

I was hoping that Wagon and jeray would rip each other to shreds, after we removed one of the voices of reason. Funny thing is that there were two and I'm not sure that we took out the right one for this occasion.

Still t'was a fun game regardless. Great job LK. Cannot wait to see that AAR.

To my knowledge he is still rather new. As so that kind of activity is to be expected.

Right, I should also vote or I might forget to do so. Hmm.... aedan is weirdly missing, so that is something to look into. Not that this should attract votes at this point, but interesting information nonetheless. This vote by Luft is also something to keep in mind. The bickering in the MC clan is also somewhat intriguing, but also nothing much. Of the D1 Rovsea voters the switch seems odd to me, so some doubt towards Sprocket and DNFC. At this point I'd say that Luft seems oddest to me personally, as such.

VOTE LUFT

Oh, my last useful thought about the game. Cleaning out my evidence bin reminded me of this post early on from Health. I was surprised that no one had pressured him on it as he essentially threw around a lot of vague suspicions without really making a firm statement on any one of them before voting one of them (which, in my experience suggests wolfish tendencies). It was something I had meant to bring up if I had made it to the final day.

Oh... and DeathNote, I hope you get better soon :)

I forgot to respond to this at the time, but thanks. Assuming you were talking about the pain I mentioned to Jackson, it's mostly fine now. I broke my foot at work and did a pretty good job at it too. But the pain is mostly gone and really it's just waiting for it to heal while I work from home.

That was fun. I don't think I suspected a single actual wolf. But every vote I made was sincere. Sincerely wrong.

Even at the end I thought jeray was a wolf. Sigh.

Thanks, LK! Great theme!