• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wanted to say well done village, but I don't really think most of the village did much for the win.

Also Torn do you now see the foolishness in revealing npstr? That just got him hunted whereas hadn't you revealed him Jackson and I most likely would have been the two next hunts after you and npstr could have revealed himself today. Also revealing yourself was stupid too.

No, it was not. Case in point: we won.

I was quite suspicious before, and I'm pretty sure I'd have been brought up as a candidate on that day or some time later, wasting an entire day (and getting another hunt in for the wolves). Revealing who the JL was decreased the pool of likely wolves from 12 to 10, which potentially netted us 2 extra days.

No, it was not. Case in point: we won.

I was quite suspicious before, and I'm pretty sure I'd have been brought up as a candidate on that day or some time later, wasting an entire day (and getting another hunt in for the wolves). Revealing who the JL was decreased the pool of likely wolves from 12 to 10, which potentially netted us 2 extra days.
You could always reveal if you actually were run up. And that doesn't change you shouldn't have revealed npstr. If Jackson and I hadn't been villagers this would have been a baddie walkover.

You could always reveal if you actually were run up. And that doesn't change you shouldn't have revealed npstr. If Jackson and I hadn't been villagers this would have been a baddie walkover.

How convenient that would have been, wouldn't it? I'd just have been lynched anyway, because you would (rightly) say that this is exactly what a wolf would do.

If you and jackson hadn't been villagers, it would probably have been a walkover anyway. There is a tiny handful of active players, everyone else just comes and puts an occasional vote in. Zombies are ruling lite games.

3/4 ain't bad! I'm happy despite my lack of a victory and that I almost got lynched despite putting the third vote on Aziz.

Last edited:
How convenient that would have been, wouldn't it? I'd just have been lynched anyway, because you would (rightly) say that this is exactly what a wolf would do.

If you and jackson hadn't been villagers, it would probably have been a walkover anyway. There is a tiny handful of active players, everyone else just comes and puts an occasional vote in. Zombies are ruling lite games.
If you were run up then you would post your PMs with Cap as proof, you would be off the hook, and most likely hunted in the night.

@Ironhide G1 , seriously, why do you even play this game? Your inability to "lie" (specifically in quotation marks, because this is a game!) is potentially game breaking for others.
Seriously, @Tornadoli ,why dont you mind your own business and stop whining at me?

For once I actually agree with Torn, the outing of the JL proved to be the right decision. It certainly bought me time to vote wolves and having 2 people who are cleared helps narrow it down.

3/4 ain't bad! I'm happy despite my lack of a victory and that I almost got lynched despite putting the their vote on Aziz.

I was frankly amazed. Even considering I was a wolf, I still couldn't bring myself to vote for you, because it would have been such a dumb move on a supposed villagers part. Probably got me killed, in the end, but it was still insane.

Seriously, @Tornadoli ,why dont you mind your own business and stop whining at me?

This is my business. Don't misinterpret me, I don't mind you playing at all, but if literally the central premise of the game is lie, deceive, and not reveal your role, then maybe this game just isn't for you.

For once I actually agree with Torn, the outing of the JL proved to be the right decision. It certainly bought me time to vote wolves and having 2 people who are cleared helps narrow it down.

Thank you.

Don't take too much credit for Canadien. That was my case.

Don't take too much credit for Canadien. That was my case.
Huh? I voted him first before I switched to Aziz the day before. Heck I even named 3/4 of the pack before anyone thought about Canadien.

Huh? I voted him first before I switched to Aziz the day before. Heck I even named 3/4 of the pack before anyone thought about Canadien.
The case which got him lynched was the one I presented. And I was the one to push him immediately after Aziz was revealed wolf.
And I was on Canadien the night Aziz was run up as far as I remember.