• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You might be worse than wag. I'll keep a close eye.

Inne.

Yes, it is, but that's the only time where I KNOW I can be on without any problems and not having any conflicts with my classes.

Seriously, who the fuck puts a Lab at 6pm CST to 9pm CST.

I don't think it's that early, it's 5pm CST and 10 pm GMT.
OP claims it is 8 PM GMT.
And yes that is a strange time span for lab.

Nothing, they're fine, they just look slightly different to the ones that seem to get copy pasted every game.
There are several versions of the rules. I don't know which one you are thinking of; the one I use (see my sig) might be a third variant depending on which on you think about.
Thinkin' 'bout it. Problem is, Batman lore was never really my thing.
You don't need to RP.
What matters it? What you did was wrong. Don't do it again.
He actually messed with the roles instead of doing it randomly?

He actually messed with the roles instead of doing it randomly?

The fact that the three MC clan players in his game were all in a pack was not a coincidence.

The fact that the three MC clan players in his game were all in a pack was not a coincidence.
Actually it could very well be a coincidence.

I GMed a game and assigned the roles randomly. The end.

You assigned cody to be a seer in a game called cody's crime in which the lore was that cody is the seer?
The RNG is impartial and random---that is the whole point of it. I doesn't know a thing about the theme and could care less that Cody ended up being seer; it was just random chance.

You assigned cody to be a seer in a game called cody's crime in which the lore was that cody is the seer?
RNG assigned the role.

I know numbers are hard, but it isn't impossible.

Since you like to tell about your Danish religious customs, here is a traditional American spiritual:

Do you have something like this in Denmark?
I don't think we have such a thing here.
Though the song "Omkring et flyget" by the great Bent Fabricius-Bjerre used to be popular for American weddings. It even won a grammy back in the early 60s. By the way Bent Fabricius-Bjerre has almost been a professional musician for 80 years and he is still active---now that is something. Oh and he made the absolutely great theme for MATADOR!
Anyway here is Omkring et Flygel which I am sure you know. (Also how can you not get in a good mood when hearing it?)

If we are looking for music from the 70s then Gasolin' was the absolutely biggest band of that decade and one of their biggest hits was Rabalderstræde (hullabaloo alley). Sure it isn't particularly religious (to say the least) with how it e.g. sings about female genitalia and taking drugs. On the other hand it has a 3 minutes and 40 second long drum solo (that has to be some kind of record) and the refrain "naughty chicks and sprightly guys run around on speed and acid" which is just so typical 60s/70s.

If we are looking for music from the 70s then Gasolin' was the absolutely biggest band of that decade and one of their biggest hits was Rabalderstræde (hullabaloo alley). Sure it isn't particularly religious (to say the least) with how it e.g. sings about female genitalia and taking drugs. On the other hand it has a 3 minutes and 40 second long drum solo (that has to be some kind of record) and the refrain "naughty chicks and sprightly guys run around on speed and acid" which is just so typical 60s/70s.

I don't know the record, but they get much longer than that.

I don't know the record, but they get much longer than that.
I thought it was long. Though I don't really listen to metal and I am guessing that is where the much longer ones are hiding.

By the way is Omkring et flygel/Alleycat still popular at American weddings?
Also speaking of that Bent Fabricius-Bjerre never had any cats; it was just the American record label which found it a good idea to market the song as him having come up with it while having a good time with his two cats. It was also the record label which had him shorten his name in the States, since apparently American's can't say Bent Fabricius-Bjerre.
Oh and he was invited to be a guest and play in the then only coast to coast morning show in the US; unfortunately for him when he arrived at the Radio City studios in New York early in the morning the producer hadn't been told about that and he had to leave.
And he never showed up at the grammy ceremony, because he thought it was a joke that he had been nominated and didn't want to end up looking like a fool---and then the song actually wins as the best rock & roll song...